• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been awhile..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been awhile..

Hey gang,

It's been a long while since I've been here, but here I am. LOL I started a new job recently and I'm gone 30 days at a time and only home for 2 weeks. I don't have Internet access where I'm at, so no MOL for me. Of course with the winter months still around, my car is dirty and needs a good washing, polishing and waxing. Hopefully I can get to it this week before I head out again. Hope everybody is doing well.
    2016 Focus ST

Re: Been awhile..

Originally posted by rascal View Post
    I don't have Internet access where I'm at, so no MOL for me.
    I have nightmares like that once in a while. Wake up in a cold sweat...
    Scott

Comment

Welcome back, Rascal. You're just a few hours south of me, and I'm gonna guess, given your geographical location and your work schedule that you work on the river. I've got a few friends that do that....just curious.
      "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hey Cornflake! Sorry for the late reply. I think my email system is not getting my MOL post notifications to me for some reason. Yeah, I work on the ole' river. LOL I actually go to Little Rock for car club meets with some friends. Glad to see some more Southern folks coming to MOL. I need to wash, clay, polish and wax my car so bad. It's been pretty darn cold here and the last week I've been home, I have been sick. I'm praying the weather will be nice and I have time on my next time off to detail my car. I will probably go in for surgery to remove my tonsils. They are the reason I get sick so many times. Maybe if time permits, we can meet up locally. Maybe some other MS folks who are on MOL can join us. Would be great to do our own little "Detail clinic". Great to hear from you. Keep in touch.
        2016 Focus ST

Comment

Actually one of my co-worker's husbands is out on the river right now, but he works the upper, which is St. Louis and all points north. I certainly don't envy him during the winter. Hope you get to feeling better....

-T
          "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was actually near St. Louis when I got off the boat last time. It was about 20 degrees out with a wind chill of around -14. Brrr!! I don't know where my boat will be this week when I catch it again. I'm praying somewhere warmer. LOL
            2016 Focus ST

Comment

Dead thread revival here.

I just wanted to log back in and see how MOL has been doing. I don't know how many members that I knew are still around here, but I figured I would give it a shot. A quick update on my life here. I moved to Houston, TX over 3 years ago for a new job offer after being laid off in Mississippi. I don't get to detail as much as I did before, but I still have my equipment. From my old school G100 Meguiar's Polisher to my Duramaid 1600 Hot Water Extractor. I hope everybody is doing well on here and hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
              2016 Focus ST

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');