• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acurazine.com Round II - February 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acurazine.com Round II - February 24th

I have attended this class once before, but there was so much information to retain that I wanted to take it a second time. The second class was a great refresher course and I was able to jot down a few pages of notes for myself.

Thank you Meguiar's for hosting the class and thank you Mike for your hard work and dedication. You are a great instructor and I wouldn't mind taking this class a few more times. Thanks again.

Comment

Hey Mike, this is FLUFFY!!!
      Thanks 4 your Very informative class
      We enjoyed it alot. Pizza was good too!!!!
      Special thanks to Mike

Comment

The class was awesome. Thanks for showing me how to REALLY take care of my car. You got a new loyal customer.

Comment

Originally posted by ara606 View Post
          Hey Mike, this is FLUFFY!!!
          Thanks 4 your Very informative class
          We enjoyed it alot. Pizza was good too!!!!
          Special thanks to Mike

Sorry for picking on you so much...

Hint: Never sit in the front of the class when I'm teaching, I have a tendency to pick on you!

Seriously, thanks for being a good sport!
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

hey Mike. don't you have pictures to post up?
            2002 CL Type S NBP non-Navi. Ebony intr.

Comment

Class was awesome!

I was afraid it would be boring but mike you did a great job! I couldnt beleive how fast the class flew by.

Oh, the pizza, oh dear god the pizza. Too bad I only got 2 slices of the chicken bbq pizza.

I learned alot about the right way to detail/wash/maintain my car. Took the entire fear (lack of knowledge) out of "DIY".

Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Mike, this class was amazing, the wealth of knowledge I learned was amazing. When I get my DA polisher, #80, #83...I will be contacted u if I have any questions and of course some before and after pics...I plan to put atleast 15 hours in

Comment

Order 2 of those BBQ chicken pizza's next time...I'll put up a post at 4 am to remind u next time

Comment

Hey Mike,

I'm the helper that was holding the wax for you, and then i transformed into a boy haha :P hope u remember. Thanks again for the class. It was really useful and something I can actually use. I liked it so much that I wanted to go out and buy that buffing machine...with all the meguiars products.!!!! Also, I was wondering, could we ever come to the headquarters in Irvine to purchase stuff from your sales guy...or only in retail stores? please advise. Thanks.

To everybody else! this class was great and it was nice meeting you all. Hopefully we can do this again.

Rachel

Comment

Nice to meet you too Rachel!
                      If you want to buy the buffing machine and other Meguiar's products, call customer service at 1-800-854-8073 and they should help you with everything you need. Just mention that you attended the Sat class and they should give you 10% off and free shipping. There are other online store also selling Meguiars products, but I can't tell you in here . Please do the search. Hope we will have another class in the future.
                      "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
                      Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');