Acurazine.com Round II - February 24th - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acurazine.com Round II - February 24th

Registered Member

Re: Acurazine.com Round II - February 24th

Class was awesome!

I was afraid it would be boring but mike you did a great job! I couldnt beleive how fast the class flew by.

Oh, the pizza, oh dear god the pizza. Too bad I only got 2 slices of the chicken bbq pizza.

I learned alot about the right way to detail/wash/maintain my car. Took the entire fear (lack of knowledge) out of "DIY".

Can't wait for the next one!

Registered Member

Mike, this class was amazing, the wealth of knowledge I learned was amazing. When I get my DA polisher, #80, #83...I will be contacted u if I have any questions and of course some before and after pics...I plan to put atleast 15 hours in

Registered Member

Order 2 of those BBQ chicken pizza's next time...I'll put up a post at 4 am to remind u next time

Registered Member

Hey Mike,

I'm the helper that was holding the wax for you, and then i transformed into a boy haha :P hope u remember. Thanks again for the class. It was really useful and something I can actually use. I liked it so much that I wanted to go out and buy that buffing machine...with all the meguiars products.!!!! Also, I was wondering, could we ever come to the headquarters in Irvine to purchase stuff from your sales guy...or only in retail stores? please advise. Thanks.

To everybody else! this class was great and it was nice meeting you all. Hopefully we can do this again.

Rachel

Nice to meet you too Rachel!
    If you want to buy the buffing machine and other Meguiar's products, call customer service at 1-800-854-8073 and they should help you with everything you need. Just mention that you attended the Sat class and they should give you 10% off and free shipping. There are other online store also selling Meguiars products, but I can't tell you in here . Please do the search. Hope we will have another class in the future.
    "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
    Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information