• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Big Hello From Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Hello From Michigan

I have been following this forum almost daily over the winter and have finally registered.

I am astonished as to the level of detail and overall "shine" factor acheived with Meguiar's products. The cars that I have had the pleasure to view on this forum transcend a showroom appearance and are literally jewel-like works of art. I first used Meguiar's over 30 years ago on my first car and have utilized the products off and on ever since. But never with the results found here.

An order for a G-100, M83, M80, M21 and assorted pads will be placed soon and I can't wait to start !

Thanks to Meguiar's and Mike Phillips for a great forum and for sharing years of valuable experience with us.

Re: A Big Hello From Michigan

Welcome to MOL!
    Scott

Comment

Crusader101, to Meguiars online!!!
      Rick McDonough
      Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
      Meguiar's Inc.
      1.800.854.8073 * 3853
      rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

to MOL, you'll learn everything you will need to know to keep your car in mint condition! Hey I go to college in midtown Detriot at the College for Creative Studies, majoring in Industrial Design, but I am originally from Cincinnati, OH. What part of Detriot are you from?

Comment

to mol. With yor first order of things you will be on your way to a showroom shine, Good luck, don't forget some pics of your work.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you and welcome to MOL

Mike
            Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Welcome to MOL!
              SYDSTER

Comment

welcome to the forum...i am loving this lovely michigan weather. over here in the west side of the state we're expecting freezing rain and another couple inches of snow on top of the foot we got sunday night. couple more months it will be good detailing weather though for sure!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Indeed, the lovely Michigan weather continues with icy conditions expected here tonight. Spring is coming and my first projects eventually, will be a detail on my sister's red 1998 Windstar (never waxed) which will be put up for sale and then, her brand new black Ford Fusion. Hopefully, I can accomplish a fairly half-way decent job on both.

Comment

Oops.
                    Last edited by Kflip445; Feb 28, 2007, 10:38 PM. Reason: Tried to start a thread and it posted here.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');