• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car blower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car blower

Here is a car blower that my girlfriend got for me a couple years ago. It used to be posted in my gallery awhile back. I just got done using it on my carpets. After I steam cleamed them.

Re: Car blower

Does it work well?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It works great on the carpets. Get them pretty dry. It can also be used for other things like blowing water out of small places your clothes can get to. And it helps reduce the drying off the car to.

Comment

Where can you purchase one?

Comment

Bought one similar to this one thinking it would be powerful enough to blow dry my Dayton wire wheels and my grill on my car but wasn't quite strong enough. I went back to using my electric leaf blower and driving my neighbors nuts!

Comment

I was hoping it would be strong enough to blow water out of cracks =(

I use my 65 gallon air compressor and my gas leaf blower, both are over the top, its what i have though, this machine looks small, thus sparking my interest. I dont wanna buy a small electric blower or a smaller compressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe View Post
              I was hoping it would be strong enough to blow water out of cracks =(
              I'm sure it will do that just fine. Go for it, Ebay has them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe View Post
                Where can you purchase one?
                I got that one from Big Lots.

Comment

I got this from Amazon and it works really well for blowing out mirror housings, door handles, roof racks etc. It came with 2 batteries that work really well if you keep them cycled. It's cheaper than canned air, plus I can take it to the Coin-Op.

Comment

Thats a nice tool to have when wanting to blow out water in the mirror housing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt2006 View Post
                      Thats a nice tool to have when wanting to blow out water in the mirror housing.
                      Yeah it's great for that. I originally got it because my spare tire cover holds a lot of water after rain or a washing. A few weep holes and the blower solved that.

BTW I just noticed this is my 100th post!

Comment

Originally posted by xebola View Post
                        Yeah it's great for that. I originally got it because my spare tire cover holds a lot of water after rain or a washing. A few weep holes and the blower solved that.

BTW I just noticed this is my 100th post!
                        Congrat's on your 100th post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt2006 View Post
                          Congrat's on your 100th post.
                          Thanks! You too! I am a long way from a thousand.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');