• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars #16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars #16

I love this stuff! So easy to apply and buff off, the shine is fantastic!!! I layer two THIN coats over #7 Show Car Glaze, I've never seen my Focus look so good!!! Thanks Meguiars!!!

(P.S. I know this thread might annoy some people since #16 is no longer available in the US but I just love it so much!)
    It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Re: Meguiars #16

Hi angusdope! I have really heard a lot of good things about #16 and I have been trying to get hold of it for quite some time now. Any chance you can tell me where exactly from Ireland you got it from? The thing is my cousin lives there and she will be coming here for a visit soon and I wanted to ask her to buy a couple of cans for me to bring over. Can you name some stores where my cousin can get it from? Would highly appreciate any help that you could give. Thanks in advance.
    SYDSTER

Comment

Sydster if you have any problems give me a shout..........I have 6 tins

Bryan.......or is it 7

Comment

I bought it over the internet, if you PM me ill give you the address lol I don't think we allowed to advertise who we buy out products off are we?
        It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Comment

I just ordered two cans from a Canadian supplier (www.eshine.ca). There doesn't appear to be any problem getting U.S. deliveries. At $19.99 CDN per can, I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Comment

i can't wait to try this in the summer.

i got 5 cans on the way. should be here in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123 View Post
              Sydster if you have any problems give me a shout..........I have 6 tins

Bryan.......or is it 7
              I really appreciate the offer Bryan but my problem would be getting it to me, I live all the way here in the Philippines and as for my cousin I still have to talk to her about it. Could you put that on hold for me and I will get back to you? Thanks a lot for the help.
              SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by kenwarthen View Post
                I just ordered two cans from a Canadian supplier (www.eshine.ca). There doesn't appear to be any problem getting U.S. deliveries. At $19.99 CDN per can, I thought it was a pretty good deal.
                Thanks a lot kenwarthe!
                SYDSTER

Comment

If you visit eshine on the 16th of the month then #16 is $16.
                  You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusZTS View Post
                    If you visit eshine on the 16th of the month then #16 is $16.
                    That is even a better deal. Thanks man!
                    SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sydster View Post
                      That is even a better deal. Thanks man!
                      And I think you can order up to 5 tins with out the shipping going up.
                      You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusZTS View Post
                        And I think you can order up to 5 tins with out the shipping going up.
                        That sounds like a good deal Syd

Bryan

PS no problem it's on hold

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123 View Post
                          That sounds like a good deal Syd

Bryan

PS no problem it's on hold
                          Sent you a PM about it.
                          SYDSTER

Comment

I have been meaning to order some #16 from that Canadian supplier for some time now. I hear so many good things about it.
                            Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

We tried the sale on the 16th and had too many people forget the date, ask for the sale price the next day etc. Instead we just lowered the price and won't have the sale.

Chris Pace
                              eShine Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');