• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Brush for interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Brush for interior

I am looking to find the best brush for doing more delicate work on interior upholstry. I have some really good brushes that work great on carpets, but the bristles are a little too rough on seats. I am wondering if meguiars has any brushes that are stiff enough to remove stains from a seat, but gentle enough so that they are not going to be damaging the seat.

I also understand that all seats are not the same, just looking for something that will work with most seats.

Also, just so that you know I am using APC+ as my cleaner, in case it makes any difference.

Thanks a lot.
    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Re: Best Brush for interior

I really like the All-Surface Interior Brush,only time I had a problem was when I used it on my leather couch. But that was my fault, not the same as auto leather.

Edit: If you decide you want one, act quick they dont make them anymore. If you have a Big Lots check there.
    Scott

Comment

The interior brush has never failed me. The Big lots around me are running low on brushes, so if there is one by you get there fast. Good luck.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thats the way they are here to. The brushes are getting low.

Comment

Just finished placing an order with ads so I threw one in, he still had some left I guess. Thanks for the advice, I look forward to using it.
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

If you work with leather seating, trim, etc, I would suggest investing in a quality Boar's Hair brush. They are pricey, but that's all I use on BMW interiors for leather, dash board area, switches, etc. I also use compressed air to blow out excess from crevices and switches.

For cleaner, I use APC diluted 10:1 in a spray bottle and on seats I use a mild dishwash liquid diluted. The brush is a blessing for touchy areas and the compressed air + terry towels removes dirt.

Totoland Mach
            Card carrying Wax-aholic

Comment

how about the extractor?
              - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

I clicked on the link, but it said product not found. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky161 View Post
                  I clicked on the link, but it said product not found. Am I missing something here?
                  Sorry about that. They quit making them and now it looks like they took them off of there website. If you still want one, your best bet is to try Big Lots or some of the other dollar type stores. Those stores tend to get close out and discontinued products. I am hitting up my local Big Lots today for some stuff today.
                  Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');