• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Foam Eraser is Amazing on Scuffs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magic Foam Eraser is Amazing on Scuffs!!

Well you can only use it when its wet right? Shouldnt be much harm. Kinda like wet-sanding your interior lol.
    2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
    2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
    1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

Thanks for all the great info. I was planning on putting in a order next week to ads.Will have to add a couple to it. thanks again for the info.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I bought a 2 pack at Dollar General yesterday for $1.50. The brand is Coralite Ultimate Sponge and the package says "compare to Mr. Clean Magic Eraser"
        It has a wheel and tire on the package and doesn't say anything about interior type of cleaning. Do you think this is the same thing?

Comment

My wife was way ahead of me on this product. She's used them for years, always cautioning me and her friends not to rub hard. Take your time, using light pressure and you'll be amazed.

I'm not wild about the idea of using them on paint without hearing more from you expert practitioners. If they, and the wetted dryer sheets, work as well on bugs as I've read, then it must be easier on the paint than typical bug & tar removers I've used in the past -- prior to getting with the program here.

Comment

My wife was way ahead of me on this product. She's used them for years and has always cautioned that you don't rub hard. Use light pressure, take a little time and be amazed.

I'd like to hear more experiences about using them for bugs on the paint. I was intriqued and planned to try the wetted dryer sheets for that. Either way, my guess is they are both easier on the paint--well protected paint-- than the typical bug & tar removers I've used, prior to getting with the program here.

Comment

These things work great on many things...one thing for sure, we have walls that were faux painted with pearl paint and when using one of these things, the faux paint came right off...user beware...
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');