• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking...

I thought I was pretty up-to-speed on the leather conditioner market and then you tossed that at us... lol! I mean, I've heard of and tried Eagle Ottowa, Fiebings, Lexol, King Ranch Conditioner, Medallion, etc... etc... etc.... but never that one.

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Geez RockPick

You do get around don't you!

It seems like this discussion might be appropriate for this link a real charactar on a another forum posted. The guy seems to be everywhere.

It cost me a bit of time to read the whole thing . . . but I did and found it to be helpful. So why not post it here too. Oh, it's a competitor to some of Meguires products, but a pretty good article so here goes.

Thank you for choosing Autopia Car Care for all your auto detailing needs. Autopia Car Care is home to the best car wax, car polishes, and detailing supplies available

Tom Hall
      Tom Hall

Comment

Re: Geez RockPick

Originally posted by THall
        The guy seems to be everywhere.
        I wouldn't know who you're talking about...
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');