• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

updated poll to my other one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated poll to my other one

updated poll to my other one..this one should be wat ur looking for and it is multible choice. since its multible choice dont hesitate to say wat u voted for.
    mix of consumer
    9.20%
    nxt tech
    10.34%
    gold class
    6.90%
    deep crystal
    2.30%
    mirror glaze
    19.54%
    detailer brand
    11.49%
    mix of all products
    40.23%
    - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Re: updated poll to my other one

Thats better....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Itend to get a mix tailored for the task at hand.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I use detailer and mirror glaze. The bulk pricing moved me to detailer. The results from #80 and #21 keep all the other waxes off my truck.
        Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

I buy whatever works the best for the situation and I have found that this comes from every corner of the arena.
          Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by sixty7mustang22 View Post
            I buy whatever works the best for the situation and I have found that this comes from every corner of the arena.

And Because i like so mush Meguiar's Products, I buy them and use them whenever the condition applies. You never know when you need them. And i don't worry about the shelf life, Coz they last for ever...

Comment

i thought this one would be better....even though i didnt have 2 product combos but i didnt think i would need them. i also think next time it wont be multible choice(interfire...lol). hope everyone was satasfied with that poll, i didnt think so may people went for the mirror glaze.
              - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

I chose a mixture of all products. The only thing I use outside of Meguiars though is EagleOne NanoWax and some Wal-Mart MF rags.

Comment

I have some Deep Crystal stuff but I never use it.

So I voted:

nxt tech
                  gold class
                  mirror glaze
                  detailer brand
                  You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

i voted on all the products .i've got just about every thing meguiars makes and getting the few things i don't have shortly! you never know what paint type or condition of the paint you may run into,from the softest to the hardest ,you need every thing in your arsenal to get the job done on the spot.
                    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
                    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
                    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

I use a lot of products in the consumer line, as well as a lot from the Pro Line. I have a few products from the Detailer and Marine/RV line as well. So a general mix of all products pretty much
                      Nick
                      Tucker's Detailing Services
                      815-954-0773
                      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I've been using Mirror Glaze products for well over 25 years. I have a paint shop close by that still sells them but now by some onlne too.
                        BobbyG

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');