• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of products

Is there a link or does anyone know how the various products compare.

Is # X the same as DC # Y or close to it and can be swapped if you don't have it.

Or how about a list of professional products from least aggressive to most or order of application.

I realize it depends on the finish but how about a what if (my finish is sooo bad I have to start with???) Then you should use product Q, then product R etc.

Re: List of products

Something like this might help you out.

Understanding the Professional Line
    Scott

Comment

Other than waxes, every products is going to be slightly different as well. It is not as if one product on the Conssumer side is directly equal to a product on the Pro side.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks for the list that helps me out, kinda confusing with all the different numbers.

I kind of like the deep crystal line with the numbering idea, makes more sense to me than the product number of the proline.

Comment

Although these polishes are similiar, #7 will really make dark colors pop. It really brings out the bright reds and blues.

For most people, the DC2 polish is just fine. For those who want a near perfect finish, #7 is fabulous.

I've tried tons of Meguiar's polishes and #7 is my favorite.
          Chris
          Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');