• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've pretty much determined........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've pretty much determined........

...that MF applicator pads are pieces of ****

I used a brand new one from the pack and it it tore my clear to pieces using scratchX. No worries though, A Megs foam pad and some new scratchX and all was fine.

Re: I've pretty much determined........

Really, that ***** cuz i just ordered some new ones with a bunch of other stuff, figured they might work better, at least they make it sounds like that. Has anyone else used them and had trouble?

Comment

Do you mean the Even Coat Applicators? I use one to apply my xpress wax. Works great. It ripped along the seam when I had it in the wash machine, but a needle and some thread and its better than new.
      Scott

Comment

I like the microfiber applicator pads. I have a bunch of them and use them for many tasks. I haven't had a problem with scratching my clearcoat, maybe it's an isolated incident.

Comment

I have used dozens of these. Never once had a problem. By any chance did you drop it, set it somewhere and whatever scratched your paint was accidentily picked up?
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');