reputation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: reputation

          
  1. #1
    Registered Member d.mopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    16

    reputation

    wat is reputation? how do u gain reputation? wat do the reputation icons represent? wat do u get with more reputation?
    - INKO'S

    ~ What White Tea Taste Like

  2. #2
    Avatar Czar BlueZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    3,314
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: reputation

    If you look in the upper right corner of the post, see the little scale icon. That is to add to someones reputation. If someone takes time to post a detailed answer to you question, you can add to there reputation. I have given it in the past when someone has help me out. I have one reputation from a time I help look up some hard to find info for someone. Just be as helpful as you can and someday you will get some.
    Scott

  3. #3
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: reputation

    "Reuptation is made in a moment, character takes a lifetime to build." Sorry, its a quote that I like. ^^^Yeah, what he said about the reputation points here on the forum.

  4. #4
    Registered Member gb387's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,605
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZero View Post
    If you look in the upper right corner of the post, see the little scale icon. That is to add to someones reputation. If someone takes time to post a detailed answer to you question, you can add to there reputation. I have given it in the past when someone has help me out. I have one reputation from a time I help look up some hard to find info for someone. Just be as helpful as you can and someday you will get some.
    Its kind of a forgot about feature... I have really never thought to use it. Probably should when someone helps me out.
    Brandon

    2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

    My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

  5. #5
    Registered Member TrufflePig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gb387 View Post
    Its kind of a forgot about feature... I have really never thought to use it. Probably should when someone helps me out.
    that's the problem.

  6. #6
    Registered Member gb387's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,605
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TrufflePig View Post
    that's the problem.

    I just added to your reputation!
    Brandon

    2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

    My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

  7. #7
    Registered Member TrufflePig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: reputation

    thanks man. but what i was saying is, not trying to get more rep. but that fact that its a forgotten thing. you said it perfect.

    i'd be curious to see what guys like Mike Phillips or Pennington reps are.

  8. #8
    Registered Member d.mopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: reputation

    but wat is the like green icon
    - INKO'S

    ~ What White Tea Taste Like

  9. #9
    Registered Member gb387's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,605
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TrufflePig View Post
    thanks man. but what i was saying is, not trying to get more rep. but that fact that its a forgotten thing. you said it perfect.

    i'd be curious to see what guys like Mike Phillips or Pennington reps are.
    I know your not trying to get more rep points I was just messing around....

    Really the forums I visit it seems no one really uses the reputation feature. It would seem more helpful to new forum members when they get advice, kind of a guide for them I guess.
    Brandon

    2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

    My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

  10. #10
    Registered Member TrufflePig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: reputation

    the green button beside your name means your online.

    the other green button on the right side i have no clue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Reputation
    By christian6984 in forum The Break Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 16th, 2008, 03:47 AM
  2. Meguiars brunei bad reputation
    By prelude86 in forum Detailing 4 Dollars
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Feb 14th, 2008, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •