• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat is reputation? how do u gain reputation? wat do the reputation icons represent? wat do u get with more reputation?
    - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Re: reputation

If you look in the upper right corner of the post, see the little scale icon. That is to add to someones reputation. If someone takes time to post a detailed answer to you question, you can add to there reputation. I have given it in the past when someone has help me out. I have one reputation from a time I help look up some hard to find info for someone. Just be as helpful as you can and someday you will get some.
    Scott

Comment

"Reuptation is made in a moment, character takes a lifetime to build." Sorry, its a quote that I like. ^^^Yeah, what he said about the reputation points here on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        If you look in the upper right corner of the post, see the little scale icon. That is to add to someones reputation. If someone takes time to post a detailed answer to you question, you can add to there reputation. I have given it in the past when someone has help me out. I have one reputation from a time I help look up some hard to find info for someone. Just be as helpful as you can and someday you will get some.
        Its kind of a forgot about feature... I have really never thought to use it. Probably should when someone helps me out.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
          Its kind of a forgot about feature... I have really never thought to use it. Probably should when someone helps me out.
          that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig View Post
            that's the problem.

I just added to your reputation!
            Brandon

Comment

thanks man. but what i was saying is, not trying to get more rep. but that fact that its a forgotten thing. you said it perfect.

i'd be curious to see what guys like Mike Phillips or Pennington reps are.

Comment

but wat is the like green icon
                - INKO'S

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig View Post
                  thanks man. but what i was saying is, not trying to get more rep. but that fact that its a forgotten thing. you said it perfect.

i'd be curious to see what guys like Mike Phillips or Pennington reps are.
                  I know your not trying to get more rep points I was just messing around....

Really the forums I visit it seems no one really uses the reputation feature. It would seem more helpful to new forum members when they get advice, kind of a guide for them I guess.
                  Brandon

Comment

the green button beside your name means your online.

the other green button on the right side i have no clue.

Comment

I finally had time to look for more information on it. I knew there was a good link around my Mike...

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                      Instead of typing up how the Rep Power System works, here's a link that will explain it that's already typed up.

Rep Power Explanation

To be honest, most people don't use it and we can make it disappear with a click of the mouse. It's kind of one of those "Bells & Whistles" add-on that came with the forum when we upgraded.

Comments? Suggestions? Recommendations?
                      Scott

Comment

yeah thats wat i wanted to know also want to know wat that gem is on the top right corner
                        - INKO'S

Comment

Originally posted by d.mopar View Post
                          yeah thats wat i wanted to know also want to know wat that gem is on the top right corner
                          The gem? are you talking about the little red triangle?
                          Brandon

Comment

no its green its under posts u made, like under ur 4000 posts
                            - INKO'S

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');