• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Cable Buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Cable Buffer

I just bought a Porter Cable Buffer and I was wondering if there are any tutorials on how to use buffers. The reason I bought it was because I'm not in the best of health and I needed some help detailing the vehicles people bring to me. I don't have enough elbow grease anymore, so I got a buffer. One question I have is what to do around tape stripes with a buffer and I have a million more. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Robert

Re: Porter Cable Buffer

Here is a link on the PC. I help this helps you out.

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2524

Comment

You would probably also want to order the "How-To Achieve a Show Car Shine with a PC" DVD by Mike Phillips and Richard Lin. I think it should still be available from autodetailingsolutions.com
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks again Cobalt and thanks to Murr1525 this forum keeps saving my life time after time. Robert

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');