• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage MG Club of Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage MG Club of Southern California

It was another great Sat @ Meguiar's with the Vintage MG Club of Southern California attending

Cars arrived early...even though it was tad cold (for So Cal)...no holding them back

After arriving it is always a good time before the class to have some coffee and catch up

Full classroom for some Detailing 101 Tips

Once we were finished in the classroom, we pulled in the 1st car...

After evaluation, a good claying, working it over with ScratchX and the DA, then a coat of Deep Crystal Polish Step # 2, and a final coat of NXT generation tech Wax, she looked like a different car

Onto the next car...A very cool Jag !!

The correct process was followed...

and the results...

Car are can be easy...just remember 3 simple steps....1) Evaluate the surface 2) chose the right product, and 3) use good technique !

Thanks again to the Vintage MG Club of Southern California for coming on down, and spending a Sat with us !!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did !!!

Mike
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: Vintage MG Club of Southern California

Nice wheels. Good thing you guys have plenty of APC+ on hand for the oil spots though (least wise mine always left a few telltale remnants)

Mort

Comment

wow that's a nice MG
      MG ZS 180http://www.cosgan.de/smiliegenerator/ablage/225/164.png
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98...mgmeguiars.jpg

Comment

I just wanted to thank you Mike for the great seminar last Saturday. I learned a lot about you great products. Remember the carpet cleaner works great on Barf spots from the animals on the household carpets!
        It also works great on the MG.
        Good products.
        Thanks,
        Riley

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');