• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes

Hello everyone.
    My name is Jimmie from central Ca. This AM a detailer friend of mine told me that Mike used to teach classes on the orbital and rotary buffers. I've got them both but need to learn a lot more about each. I'm thinking about trying the rotary in 20 more years (you got it, scared to death). I've used the orbital numerous times but I'm still a head scratcher, too slow, not absolutely sure when the polish breaks down, try numerous combos (pad/polish) and still have swirls, etc. Anyway, I'm on here because I love it and need to get better.
    Hope to be able to sign up for a class soon.
    I'll look forward to talking with you guys and reading what you have to say.
    OH, I almost forgot. I still have a tub of the motherload, #16 so do I get to be one of you guys.

Re: Classes

to mol. If you have a tub of #16 you are ahead of some of us. lol Me included.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie View Post
      Hello everyone.
      My name is Jimmie from central Ca. This AM a detailer friend of mine told me that Mike used to teach classes on the orbital and rotary buffers.

Anyway, I'm on here because I love it and need to get better.
      Hope to be able to sign up for a class soon.
      Meguiar's offers two classes at this time, one on Saturdays and one on Thursday nights. It would be best for you to sign up for one of our Saturday classes first to go over all the basics plus new technology in the last 20 years, these are a lot of fun and the pizzas pretty good too.

Here's the link to the schedule for Saturday classes

Saturday Class Schedule - 2007

We'll be updating this list this week, so have another peek on Friday or Monday for an "Open Class" on a Saturday.

We'll create a schedule for our Thursday night classes for the rest of the year but here's the next one scheduled.

Open Garage at Meguiar's - Thursday, March 29th

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi jimmie, to MOL!

Originally posted by jimmie View Post
        .... I still have a tub of the motherload, #16 so do I get to be one of you guys.
        Not only are you one of us, you get to learn the secret #16 handshake too.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
          Hi jimmie, to MOL!

Not only are you one of us, you get to learn the secret #16 handshake too.

PC.
          Of course you meant...

after he passes the written test and the initiation rites?

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');