• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT insane tire shine=insane dust magnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT insane tire shine=insane dust magnet?

I just bought some nxt insane shine, i was using megs hot shine tire gel before, and i was really pleased but i wanted to get something that was easier to apply. So i put it on last night and drove to school in the morning, when i got out of the car i noticed there was alot of dust mixed in with the tire shine, the tires were still shiny but they were dirty. Can it be that insane shine=insane dust magnet?

Re: NXT insane tire shine=insane dust magnet?

There's a certain amount of tackiness or stickiness to a tire dressing before it dries and even after it dries to some level, at least more than a dry tire with no dressing.

Rinse off with water and the next time you apply this product do it before turning in for the night and wipe off any excess and this will help keep dust from sticking to the tire.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I haven't noticed anything like this myself, and Oklahoma is VERY dusty and windy. I have however noticed that the NXT Wax is a dust magnet, far more than any other Meguiars wax it seems.
      "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

hi danny
        - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

hi steve

Comment

I have not noticed that with the Insane Shine. You don't need to apply a heavy coat since the shine is so extreme.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');