• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all of my Detailer sprayers/bottles leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do all of my Detailer sprayers/bottles leak?

Well when this thread started I placed a bottle of Quik Detailer upside down on my wood desk right here in front of me after making sure the spray head was tight against the bottle and not a leak out of it. Left it upside down for a couple of day and still nothing, so make sure the spray caps are tight against the bottle and then try to always store your bottles in an upright position.

If you're having any problems with leaking seals then the BEST thing to do is to fill out the forum I've linked to below where your concerns, issues and feedback are tracked in a database.

Your posts about this issue or any issue on this forum are NOT tracked in any database that management will see.

Contact Meguiar's

The above link can also be found under "Site Navigation" in the third column of the forum homepage.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

knock on wood, I havent had one leak yet
      2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Once in a great while I will get one that leaks but as far as whats in my collection now don't think any leak.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Interesting...old thread but my products from 2010 onwards - the QUD and QUW all leaked - not form tipping the bottle, but when you depress the trigger to get the solution out... sounds like the seals, but I would have gathered this issue would have be resolved since gb387 last posted here. Anyone know the updates on this topic?

Comment

me too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');