• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinions please

In your opinion which of the following Meguiar's products is the best, "eye-popping" final coat on dark colors. #26, Gold Class liquid, #21, or NXT? I have all four and am preparing to do my annual Spring ritual on a 2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Corvette.

Clay Bar
    and one of the above......

p.s. -- I said Spring ritual, but I usually detail this car 6-8 times during the "season".

Re: Your opinions please

Originally posted by duckvett View Post
    In your opinion which of the following Meguiar's products is the best, "eye-popping" final coat on dark colors. #26, Gold Class liquid, #21, or NXT? I have all four and am preparing to do my annual Spring ritual on a 2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Corvette.

Clay Bar
    and one of the above......

p.s. -- I said Spring ritual, but I usually detail this car 6-8 times during the "season".
    Unfortunately I can't comment on which wax but you may want to add a pure polish after the #80 if you really want to make it 'pop'.

Comment

Re: Your opinions please

NXT works really well.

they're all going to do the same job its just on darker colours your eyes will play tricks on you that's why.

they best thing to do is TEST SPOT.

Wash
      Clay
      M80
      NXT x 2
      M21

that's a nice combo.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');