• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts/Suggestions on Business Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thoughts/Suggestions on Business Name?

I have been beginning to think the same thing. A couple good things going for the Autowash name is the fact that my dad has had carwashes in three nearby towns since 1981. The name is reputable and people trust the name and associate it with quality. One fear I have is that if I go with another name customers may perceive it as something new and may not trust it as much as Autowash even though it is the same detail shop.

Comment

I have had a website for the past 7 months and it has hardly been viewed. Maybe it's because my area may not be as educated as say big cities in Florida or California, and also maybe because my consumer is usually between the ages of 35-60 and just doesn't use the internet. Also I provide enough information on my brochures that are handed out at my dad's carwash that maybe the customer doesn't feel a need to know anymore about the business. Either way I am questioning the use of a website myself, however, despite the face nobody uses it I still am nervous not to have one because I think that a website is an important tool for any business.

Comment

just play with a bunch of names, write them down , say them, you end up liking some more than others.
        scribble any key words that describe what you do, how you do it, what the customer recieves.
        make like a moch business card, or brochure.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');