• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got a g100, what pads do I need to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a g100, what pads do I need to buy

I just have the one that came with the buffer. What else do I need to get?
    BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Re: got a g100, what pads do I need to buy

Get a meguiars 9006 and 8006 pad some 80 speedglaze and then top with a wax or sealent; oh and don;t forget a clay bar. have fun with your new g 100.

Comment

Did you get the pad that came with the PC 7whatever, or the G-100? I belive they are different pads (I think it is white), and you will not want to use the one that came with the PC 7--- on your car. The G100 I believe comes with a 8006 pad.

I would suggest going to ADS and ordering one of their cases, so it will be a bit cheaper.

Say you mix and match a case like this:
      1 - 7006
      3 - 8006
      2 - 9006

Plus any other products like mentioned above... #80 and #21 are good starting points to keep things easy.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

yeah, it the g100. I think the pad is a 006? it's yellow. I'll order some 80 and thse pads paint is 6 month old bmw carbon black metallic
        BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Comment

yes the yellow is def. the 8006.

get yourself a mix as Murr stated and an arsenal of weapons and you'll be set.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');