• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScratchX

Ok... I just got my G100 ordered. I am going to be doing my entire car with the scratchX since off-roading does a mess to the paint. My question is using the new and improved SX with the G100. At what speed to I apply it with... and do I increase overtime to work it in? I saw the chart for application speeds for all the products...but SX was not listed in it.

Also, what pad should I use? I am assuming since this is considered a cleaner I would go with the 8006?

Re: ScratchX

Yes, 8006 pad@ speed 5. Speed 5 for defect removal, 3 for wax application and 5 to remove wax. Those are basically the two speeds to be concerned with.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Use the W-8006 on the 5.0 Speed Setting. After you work and area for at least 2 passes in 2 directions you can wipe off or try for 3 passes in 2 directions.

After wiping the area clean inspect; if the results look good move on to the next section, if you still have swirls and scratches you want to remove then work the area a second time with a fresh application of product.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');