• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final tire poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: final tire poll

I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40. Every thime I used the endurance I brushed up against one of the tires in the garage and had a black mark on my pants all day at work.
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by mattaleca View Post
      I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40.
      I'll have to try that. (seems a little pricey though) I usually go with ASD or Hot Shine gel wiped off immediately with a cheapie terry for the "lower" gloss look.

Comment

No option for #38...? Because #38 beats them ALL.
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

I voted for Hot shine high gloss (Tire coating). I've been using it for a long time now. The aerosol can makes application on any tire type easy and uniform. I recently tried All Season Dressing from the Detailer Line and really like how it's holding up so far.

Comment

I like Hot Shine(spray, bottle, aerosol) and just tried Endurance, good stuff. I also sprayed Natural shine on them, liked the satin look, also tried M40 to which it looked good, the latter of the two didn't last very long after a washing, but looked good.

Aaron
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I have been pretty happy with the Gold Class Endurance. I like the amount of shine and the small amount that does sling off doesn't stain my white paint. I've had the same bottle from probably 5 years and have only used half of it. A little bit goes a long way.
              1992 Mustang 5.0L turbo notchback
              1986 Merkur XR4Ti 2.3L turbo
              1998 Explorer 5.0L

Comment

Hyper Dressing is my favorite...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                  Hyper Dressing is my favorite...
                  i voted for gc endurance but will try the hyper dressing.

Comment

Endurance high gloss is the best Megs offers...Better durability then others...

Comment

Vinyl and Rubber Care #40 because it works awsome on my soft top and tires. Super shiney tires on a 4x4 is not all that great. Clean and somewhat dull to me looks better on a Jeep.

Comment

I voted Nxt Insane Shine trigger spray, it is my hands down favorite tire dressing
                        Nick
                        Tucker's Detailing Services
                        815-954-0773
                        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                          I voted Nxt Insane Shine trigger spray, it is my hands down favorite tire dressing

You know over Christmas I used this for the first time and was very happy with the product, easy application and looked great! I really didn't care for the aerosol Insane Shine IMO the trigger bottle is the way to go if you are looking for that Insane Shine.
                          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
                            You know over Christmas I used this for the first time and was very happy with the product, easy application and looked great! I really didn't care for the aerosol Insane Shine IMO the trigger bottle is the way to go if you are looking for that Insane Shine.
                            i asked for the trigger version for christmas, it is a highly underrated product and the aerosol can seems to get more attention. the trigger version is what gets used on my tires and the 2 aerosol cans i have still can be used for wheelwell dressings. glad to hear you liked it
                            Nick
                            Tucker's Detailing Services
                            815-954-0773
                            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

All the products are excellent. To me it comes down your indidvidual preference in gloss. I tend to like a flatter, matte look. #40 is superb! But for everyday reality, ASD from the Detailer line is my usual choice. I apply it to freshly scrubbed and dried tire with curved tire sponge, then immediately wipe off with a cheapie terry. I have a few friends (usually female) that go gaga over super shiny. Hot Shine fills the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by mattaleca View Post
                                I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40. Every thime I used the endurance I brushed up against one of the tires in the garage and had a black mark on my pants all day at work.
                                I use #40 for a lot of items not listed on the label. It pays to experiment.
                                paul
                                Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
                                317-513-4678

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');