• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final tire poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: final tire poll

i just recently tried Hot Shine Tire Foam recently and was pretty shocked how it performed. I Will be using it in the future, plus its only 2.99 at Target
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I voted for Insane shine (spray) assuming you meant "Aerosol"

+ I use Edurance, 40 and Hyper-dressing.

But NXT Insane Shine is my favorate.

Comment

#40 for me!

Comment

I like to use the Natural Shine Protectant, but it isn't on the list. I hate glossy tires personally.

Comment

I've been using Gold Class Endurance so long (early 90's ?) I don't even think it was called Gold Class back then.

Comment

I voted HS trigger.Unfortunatley,it's the omly one i've tried(Meguiar's).It's way better than any of the others that I tried beforehand.

Comment

Hmm... since I need to buy one of those tire care products so I checked this poll thread... it shows that the GC Endurance leads so far.

Will try the Endurance High Gloss, first then. It was my first time using Meguiar's car wash yesterday am... it did the wonders by the way!

So I'm a Meguiar's new believer, cool.

Comment

Hyper dressing for me. Yes, it's not waterproof, but if it rains around here, the car will need to be washed anyway and as I like the results of Hyper dressing diluted 3:1 the cost is quite minimal. It also does a great job on the wheel wells without any heroics on my part, just point, spray and walk away. The tires I wipe down after a minute or two though.

Regards

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by rascal View Post
                    Endurance High Gloss for me. Love the look and it lasts for a long time.

Comment

i love all season dressing..i just tried it today..the gloss is far better than even endurance high gloss...but i do love endurance high gloss..i use that too...but all season dressing is my favorite now..and it comes in a gallon size for like 20 bucks ? it will last you forever !..it takes almost little to no product at all to dress one tire
                      Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by speed3blackmica View Post
                        i love all season dressing..i just tried it today..the gloss is far better than even endurance high gloss...but i do love endurance high gloss..i use that too...but all season dressing is my favorite now..and it comes in a gallon size for like 20 bucks ? it will last you forever !..it takes almost little to no product at all to dress one tire
                        I'd like to know how long All Season Dressing last compared to Endurance High Gloss.

I was reading that ASD fades to a matte finish after a while (which I like).
                        I'm not to sure which would be a better choice for me, being you said Endurance isn't as glossy to begin with.

Comment

Turtle Wax ICE Tire Shine.

The performance of a GEL, with the convenience of a spray!

You can't beat it at $3 a bottle with built in removable applicator

More Holograms than the USS Enterprise

Comment

not to promote another manufacturer, but i really like Re-Cleans tire shines. they are a manufacturer in VA Beach. 20 bucks a gallon and it gives a GREAT look to the tire. you just have to make sure you buff it in, or it will sling. it doesnt have a clear coat look to it, but when the sun hits it, its got a nice deep sheen. they have another kind that really shiny but i dont use it. rather use tire gel for that look.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');