• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swirl Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirl Marks

I have a new Black Infiniti G35 Coupe. The dealer took a buffer to it and left it with buffer swirl marks all over. I have tried to get them out by hand without success. I have been told by Meguiar's that I probably need to take it to a Body Shop or Detailer to have them mechanically remove(buffer) these swirl marks.

I am looking for any one who knows of the best place to take a car for detailing in Austin, Texas. Price is no object since the auto dealer is going to pay for it. I just want my car to look like new again--without any swirl marks. Let me know who is the best. Thanks!!

Re: Swirl Marks

don't know how far Scott is away from you in texas, but check him out! go to scottwax.com

Comment

Nick (n737nc) is in Dallas Texas; I don't know how far that is from you, but he does some great work. Here's a link to one of his details: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19906 .
      Lydia's Mobile Detailing
      Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
      2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed Scott to see if they come to Austin. Seems that his business is in Houston which is about 2 hours away. Thanks for the referral. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
          Nick (n737nc) is in Dallas Texas; I don't know how far that is from you, but he does some great work. Here's a link to one of his details: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19906 .
          Thanks for the info. I have left him a message.

Comment

I also second Scott's work. I would recommend him very much. I hope that he can accomodate.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');