• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy UniGrit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy UniGrit?

Hey everyone I have a detail coming up that I beleive I am going to need to wetsand. I have been wanting to try UniGrit for a long time, can anyone tell me where I can buy it over the counter in Southern California? Orange County area specifically? thanks
    You know this job would be really great if it wasn't for the friggin customers.

Re: Where to buy UniGrit?

Check out autodetailingsolutionsdotcom. They have almost every Meguiar's product including UniGrit.

The owner, Rick, is a great guy, fast shipping, easy returns...I highly recommend their site!!
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Re: Where to buy UniGrit?

I took a look at their site, looks pretty comprehensive, but I need to a place to buy this in person. I don't have time to order it before the car gets here.
      You know this job would be really great if it wasn't for the friggin customers.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');