• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner ~ The Look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner ~ The Look...

I ordered Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner after several members suggested the 2 step system. In this case I didn't use the cleaner step as I didn't feel it was necessary.

I applied the product with a Soft Foam Applicator Pad, I found it important to have plenty of product on the pad, if you didn't it gave an uneven look. After figuring that out I applied the product to all my seats then wiped with a clean cotton terry towel as stated on the directions. I am not sure that I can compare the smell to anything else but it does have a pleasant smell. It gives a nice rich look, and really deepened the black leather. It took a little longer to apply the product than I thought it would but I took my time working the product in ensuring an even look.

This is another another very economical product, Meguiars had a 'kit' with both step 1 and 2 packaged together and this saves you a little money over purchasing the two separately.

The Look, you can clearly see the dividing line:

This is another product I am very happy with, now I just have to find some dirty leather to try out the cleaner.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Re: Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner ~ The Look...

Wow!

I am going to be getting a BMW here really soon, and believe I will need to order some more detailing supplies

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I used the product a couple weeks ago on my wife's new Camry. The leather is light gray. It's only a couple of months old, but I went ahead and used the cleaner just to get a feel for how to apply and work with it. I wiped the conditioner off with a MF towel because I fine them more absorbent and I wanted to make sure there was not tacky or oily residue left behind.

Comment

Looks great!!

Thanks for the write-up! One question, does it leave a greasy feeling to the Leather? I currently use the Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and I love the feel of it, real soft and natural. Just wondering what that one feels like.

Thanks again!
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
          Looks great!!

Thanks for the write-up! One question, does it leave a greasy feeling to the Leather? I currently use the Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and I love the feel of it, real soft and natural. Just wondering what that one feels like.

Thanks again!
          You know what.... I kind of spaced it off, no I did space it off, I also have a bottle of Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. Funny you mention it, I had an S10 with a leather steering wheel and I too liked the feel of the GC Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and I bought a bottle just for the steering wheel for that reason.

So.... I just went down to the garage and pulled the bottle out, I used in on the steering wheel of this truck and it did give the that 'soft feel' now it was just a quick test but they definitely have their own feel to them. Now the GC Aloe Conditioner doesn't give you that 'soft feel' at the same time its not greasy either. In a week or two I may have to compare the two and see what I prefer on the seats.
          Brandon

Comment

Cool, thanks!! I'm almost out of the Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, and want to try the other leather conditioners from Meguiars. I was thinking either the Gold Class Rich Leather Aloe Conditioner or the Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. I still want that "soft feel" like I mentioned earlier, and just wanted to compare the three products.

I'm thinking of going with the Leather Cleaner & Conditioner because I have great results with a lot of the other detailer line stuff.

Thanks for the response, let me know how the two compare if you get a chance!
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

gb387, Did the Gold Class Cleaner/Conditioner leave your seats kind of "squeaky"? I have an Envoy and put about 3 applications of it on my seats and now they squeak. I was wondering if it has that effect on GM leather.

Comment

Originally posted by osurick View Post
                gb387, Did the Gold Class Cleaner/Conditioner leave your seats kind of "squeaky"? I have an Envoy and put about 3 applications of it on my seats and now they squeak. I was wondering if it has that effect on GM leather.
                No, not really a squeaky feel or sound to the product.
                Brandon

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');