• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Meguiars stockist in Vegas,Honolulu or Buford,Georgia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Meguiars stockist in Vegas,Honolulu or Buford,Georgia?

Hi all

Not sure if this will be the right sub forum but here goes

I will be travelling from Australia to Honolulu, Las Vegas, Buford Georgia, back to Vegas and back to Honolulu in the next 2 weeks and was wondering where I could pick up some Meguiars products at the best prices?

Preferably it would be in Honolulu as this is my last stop before home and would save me lugging stuff around your fine country,but anywhere is fine!

Last time I was in US in 04 I had a look around Walmart,Kmart Pepboys for my stock,but in my 8 weeks there I left it too late and probably paid too much by ending up buying stuff in downtown NY! (still alot cheaper than Oz tho!)

Also who would have the best range and do any of the mainstream places like that carry the Detailer range?

Thanks in advance

Evan

Re: Best Meguiars stockist in Vegas,Honolulu or Buford,Georgia?

why not order at ADS an get the goods sent to a place you will be at on your trip? at least they have very good prices

Comment

Originally posted by doopy View Post
      why not order at ADS an get the goods sent to a place you will be at on your trip? at least they have very good prices

Im not sure what ADS is but I have ordered some meguiars online already and will pick it up in Buford,its just that I wont be anywhere longer than 3 days so it may be a bit tight time wise!

Cheers

Comment

I have sent you a pm.

Comment

thx doopy for the advice!
          I placed a order with ADS and received awesome customer service,order now on its way to my destination in Buford!

Comment

I'm new to Meguiar's products, and I'm hooked, that being said I'm looking for stores that have the best selection here in Hawaii. So far Checkers has the most I've seen so far, but then again I've been on the 'look out' for only a month. I already placed 2 orders at ADS as the prices are good, but add on shipping (USPS Priority) the overall price gets high. I don't care though, it's a small price to pay to get my cars detailed here in the Isles.

Comment

Originally posted by rush View Post
              I'm new to Meguiar's products, and I'm hooked, that being said I'm looking for stores that have the best selection here in Hawaii. So far Checkers has the most I've seen so far, but then again I've been on the 'look out' for only a month. I already placed 2 orders at ADS as the prices are good, but add on shipping (USPS Priority) the overall price gets high. I don't care though, it's a small price to pay to get my cars detailed here in the Isles.
              Are you looking for a certain product in particular?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');