• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meguiar's advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meguiar's advertising

First time using this forum, looks very nice. here's a question; I'm a part time detailer and all the products that I offer are Megs. I tell my customers that that's what I use and why. I put a lot of effort and pride in my work and only trust megs to bring customers back. what i'd like to know is where I can get meguiars stickers and/ or a banner so i can display it while working. other types of advertising material would be great. by the way, my brother is also a professional detailers back in PR and all his products are megs as well. we wouldn't trade them for anything!!!
    Reflections
    Professional Detailing
    Paint Polishing
    Carlos Davila Owner

Hi Reflections,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

I'll see what I can find out as far as stickers, banners and signs.

Send me a PM with your contact information and your location and I'll put you in touch with your area Rep.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I was contacted by somebody from Megs. Nice conversation and very attentive to my request. Thank you Mike for the help. The rep told me that was mailing some items, I hope he sends some decals too!! Not only great products, but superior customer service!.
      Reflections
      Professional Detailing
      Paint Polishing
      Carlos Davila Owner

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');