• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's microfiber towels out of stock until May. Buyers beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's microfiber towels out of stock until May. Buyers beware!

Hello! My friends and I have orders some microfiber towels online. We waited for around 2 weeks and the items are still awaiting for shipping. Then I made some calls to customer service and they told me those microfibers are in back order until mid May. They didn't mention it in the add to cart page. So buyers beware. We all canceled our orders. Customer service was a joke. Go place your order if you want to wait over 1 month for it. We are all disappointed customers.

Re: Meguiar's microfiber towels out of stock until May. Buyers beware!

Is this for stores too, or only if you buy online?

Comment

Originally posted by Trilitai View Post
      Hello! My friends and I have orders some microfiber towels online. We waited for around 2 weeks and the items are still awaiting for shipping. Then I made some calls to customer service and they told me those microfibers are in back order until mid May. They didn't mention it in the add to cart page. So buyers beware. We all canceled our orders. Customer service was a joke. Go place your order if you want to wait over 1 month for it. We are all disappointed customers.
      • You know, you've e-mailed me over this when on the forum homepage it specifically asks people to NOT e-mail me questions.
      • You posted 3 posts about this to the forum - We deleted your second one which was a duplicate of the first one and asked you not to post duplicate threads.
      • Brian Hann told me that you e-mailed us at 6:47pm last night, CC closes at 7:00 so it's within the realm of possibility that they might not answer you in the last 13 minutes of work.
      • And you called CC and Brian says they let you know those products were on backorder.

So now you posting about your unhappiness again?

We're positive Meguiar's will refund you any money you've spent and you can look for alternative. We answered your e-mails on these topics to do our best to help you out.

What else do you want us to do for you?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Customer service was a joke.
        Our Customer Service department is the best in the industry, your single experience is the exception, not the rule.

By the way our forum rules don't allow for our members to bash anyone, including us.

We are all disappointed customers.
        Whose "WE"
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
          Is this for stores too, or only if you buy online?

Don't know, call Customer Care if you want to ask this kind of question.

Thanks.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

When Meguiar's Online when live in January 2004 our goal was to create an Online community for learning about car care and detailing. A place for "Car Crazy" enthusiasts to share and learn from the knowledge of others.

Meguiar's Online is a place for helping others. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and polite community for constructive conversation.

Meguiar's Online Member Rules!

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

2. No arguing with Moderators or Administrators.

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all.

5. Keep language "G Rated", this includes insinuations. If you wouldn't say it in front of your grandparents, your parents or your children, then you shouldn't probably be posting to the Meguiar's Online forum.

6. Only appropriate pictures suitable for all audiences will be allowed, this includes avatars. If the photo is questionable at all it will be deleted without warning.

7. No commercial messages will be allowed. This includes web site links, phone numbers and email addresses. Commercial messages will be deleted.

8. Only one account per member! The only conceivable reason for multiple accounts, would be for fraudulent activity. You will be banned for this action immediately.

9. Continuously breaking the rules to disrupt the Online community will result in you being banned from the forum with little or no warning.

Signatures Rules:

No Clickable Links Allowed Outsidie of the MOL Forum
            1. No Clickable Links Allowed to Commercial Websites
            2. No Clickalble Links Allowed to Other Discussion Forums
            3. No Phone numbers or Email addresses will be allowed. (*See exceptions below.)
            4. No photos allowed, this option is not enabled.

5. Nothing rude, crude or impolite will be allowed

Justice for Breaking the Rules - Color Code:
            We are human and we all make mistakes, however, there will be consequences for your actions as follows:

Blue = Polite warning via email or PM to remind you of the rules.

Green = Warning and Possible one-seven day suspension.

Red = You will be banned immediately with little or no warning.

Exceptions:

We stand behind our Moderators, if you are causing a problem for the Online community the above "Justice Rule Code" can be taken to the next level when appropriate.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Here's your e-mail to me and we're going to have Brian Hann send me a copy of your e-mails to Customer Care.

Dear Phillips:
              My order number is 405843. A costumer service guy contacted me and said those towels will be coming in around mid May. I don't know why it is so hard to get those towels since they can be bought in other websites easily.

I waited for almost 2 weeks already and I don't want to wait for another month. I want to cancel my order and get my shipping fee back. Thanks.

As we said before... and we'll follow-up with Brian tomorrow, we'll make sure you get your complete refund including your shipping fee.

Now if you want to ask questions about how to use products then your welcome to keep posting, if you just going to cause trouble over this then we'll have ask you to take that up with Customer Care and not continue with your banter over not being happy over the backorder.

You've posted your message and that's enough.
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Now we're going to move your thread into the appropriate forum.
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I have the right to speak out if something is wrong. First of all, you guys need to update your website if the item is on back order. My date of order is 4/5/07 and I waited 2 weeks before I speak out. I don't get any notice about item out of stock until I called customer service like 3 times. First 2 guys told me they don't know when the towels will be in stock. The last guy finally told me it will be here until mid May. So if I don't make the call myself, I will wait over a month just for those towels(Which is easy to get from other website). Plain and simple, I'm a customer who ordered from your website and does not receive my items. Whos fault? Don't ban me for speaking out the truth. Thanks!

Comment

I have the right to speak out if something is wrong.

So if I don't make the call myself, I will wait over a month just for those towels(Which is easy to get from other website).

Plain and simple, I'm a customer who ordered from your website and does not receive my items.

Whos fault? Don't ban me for speaking out the truth. Thanks!
                    Okay... you make a great point, we don't disagree there. That said

You've made it.

I've already forwarded the link to this thread to half a dozen people and when they return to work tomorrow morning they will be contacting you and sending you a refund.

The point is... you made your point. You've spoken out, your message is in plain public view for everyone to read.

We understand your frustration and we hope learn something from this experience so that the mistake doesn't happen again in the future.

Now please allow Customer Care to make things right with you.

Thank You!
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Okay...

We've just sent an e-mail to both Brian Hann and Tom MacDonald asking them to contact you and do everything they can to make you happy.

They won't be back to work until tomorrow at 8:00am Pacific Time and that will be 11:00am your time in New York.

Please be patient long enough for them to arrive at work, turn on their computer, check their e-mail and then discuss the matter between themselves as they're both in charge of Customer Care and then one of them will be contacting you.

Thank you for understanding and being just a little more patient.
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Trilitai,

You bring up some good points about notification of back orders. Unfortunately some of these systems are out of our control, but feedback like yours should help us fight for change. We hate back orders too.

That being said...
                        I think we have been professional in all of our contact with you so to call our customer service a joke and threaten to bad mouth us on the web is frankly unwarranted. You contacted us by two different channels on Monday night. By early a.m. on Tuesday you had responses from 3 different Meguiar's employees (one customer service rep, our forum moderator, and the manager of our Customer Care Center). All apologized for the back order and tried to explain what was going on. You were still not satisfied and understandably did not want to wait for more micro fibers to arrive in stock. By noon your order was canceled, you were refunded all shipping costs for the entire order, and you were sent a complementary bottle of PlastX to try. There is always room for improvement, but I wouldn't think it fair to categorize this as a "joke".

We respect the fact that you are still a loyal Meguiar's user and we hope you continue to use our products to make your vehicles look their best. Meguiar's has really built itself on a strong reputation and we appreciate that you have every right to bad mouth us anywhere you like. We can only politely ask that you honestly assess what you are saying before posting to this thread or any other. We are fully aware of our lack of technology where back orders are concerned. We wish those problems could be fixed overnight. However, we would argue that the measure of good customer service is not only striving for perfection, but how issues are handled when they do arise.
                        Brian Hann
                        Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                        Meguiar's Inc.
                        Irvine, California
                        bhann@meguiars.com
                        (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Hi:

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Another option would be to order from a different place if you need the item.

Try autodetailingsolutions.com; send Rick an email to make sure he has the item in stock. You can then cancel the item with Meguiar's.

Regards,

KTruck
                          Make it Shine

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');