• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spot Free Rinse for Pressure Washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot Free Rinse for Pressure Washers

Does anyone know where I can buy some spot free rinse detergent or solution to run through my pressure washer at home for a final rinse? I am not even sure if they make such a thing.

Re: Spot Free Rinse for Pressure Washers

Doesn't the Mr. Clean system have a spot free rinse system? I would check to see if it will work with your washer.

Comment

I think that you hook up the mr. clean system to your water hose. you can buy soap and wax detergent to mix with your pressure washer, i just thought there might be a spot free rinse detergent.

Comment

chreese2 PM me. I am getting ready to go to waork, but I can answer you this evening.
        "Meguiar's, Im back home Again, and plan to Stay!".
        They call me "Blue"

Comment

it says i can't pm someone until i turn it on in my profile, but i can't figure out how to turn the pm on.

Comment

Originally posted by chreese2 View Post
            it says i can't pm someone until i turn it on in my profile, but i can't figure out how to turn the pm on.
            Click on "User CP" on the top of any page on the left. Then go to "Edit Options" on the left. Then scroll down until you see a box that says "Messaging and Notification", the second box from the top. Then in the box go to the third blue headlined box, it says Private Messaging. Check the first box, Enable Private Messaging, make sure you have it selected. Try after that to send a PM...
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
              Click on "User CP" on the top of any page on the left. Then go to "Edit Options" on the left. Then scroll down until you see a box that says "Messaging and Notification", the second box from the top. Then in the box go to the third blue headlined box, it says Private Messaging. Check the first box, Enable Private Messaging, make sure you have it selected. Try after that to send a PM...
              Thank You

Comment

I've used the Mr. Clean Auto Dry system for the past couple of seasons, before coming here and learning about the microfiber towels and the Water Magnet. It works very good, but most people here, me included, are sold on the 2-bucket wash method with lots of soap, Grit Guards, etc.

The one issue with Mr. Clean is that if you don't use it regularly-- like in the winter when I used the wand car washes-- you'll need to replace the spot-free rinse cartridge about every time you go to use it.

The rinse pressure is pretty much like a normal nozzle. The wash pressure isn't much and the spot-free rinse pressure is about nil. I no longer use it, having gone the NXT Wash, 2-bucket, Grit Guard method.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');