• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Detailing Clinic in Arizona - August 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one more with Rick giving product advice.

Hope we can do it again soon. I had fun.
    Later,
    Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
    Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Thanks Rick Meyer and Mike Pennington for having such a great day! It was such an informative class!! Mike also handled the class really well and answered the questions thoroughly.. It was great! I would love to have a hands-on class though!

Nice meeting you desertdawg!

Mike, it was great talking to you before class started! Thanks! Maybe I could go visit you guys in corporate headquarters when I go to California!! That would be a real treat!

Thanks again! all your work are appreciated.
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Dear Mike, Rick & Monica,

A great BIG thank you for a wonderful day!! Everybody was so nice & the refreshments were great!

It was an enlightening experience & I hope to be able to use all that I learned as I enter this new stage (DA) of my detailing endeavours!

Thanks again,

Norah

PS - I'll get my pics up when my son recovers from the flu, so he can upload them for me.

Comment

WOW! what a great time today at the clinic, Thank you Mike and Rick. It was very informative, and fun.

I hope Meguiar's can arrange to set up some hands on days, or make over days in Phoenix for us.

I some of the Corvette guys were real close to "borrowing" the nice Meguiar's banner that was behind Mike. It would have looked good hanging around with us at some of our ACE events....
          Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
          08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
          98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
          82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
            [B]Alright pictures

Thanks for the nice picture of my Corvette (the Red one).

Had a great time, can't wait for another class.

Comment

Thank you for attending.

Thanks to everyone who attended our first Arizona Detailing Clinic. We had approximately 70 participants for this event and what a fantantsic group it was! Because of this overwhelming response Meguiar's & Auto Detailing Solutions are going to continue to produce more clinics in the Arizona area that will cater to the needs and demands of car enthusiats. We will be working together closely to prepare both hands-on and seminar clinics. We will keep you posted on upcoming events.

Rick Meyer
              Auto Detailing Solutions
              Attached Files
              Rick Meyer
              autodetailingsolutions.com

Comment

I called rick late on friday night and asked if there were any seats left and he said it was full but to go ahead and bring a folding chair and come and join the group. I'd like to thank Rick and Mike I had a great time and hope they do it again.

Comment

Detailing Clinic Pics

Our host Rick Meyer - Thanks!!

Comment

Some Parking Lot Shots

Just a few shots of the parking lot . . .

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');