• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from SoCal Viper Club at Meguiar's - April 21st 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures from SoCal Viper Club at Meguiar's - April 21st 2007

Mike, the class was great. Many thanks for taking the time to show us the right way to detail a car. I signed up to learn how to keep my new Viper looking as good as it did when delivered. Instead, we all learned that it could look a lot better - it was the car we all worked on and when finished it looked 100% better. Prior to your class, I thought DISO (Dealer Installed Swirl Option) was not optional, but a stock accessory for all dark cars. Thanks to you, we all learned different. And we learned how to uninstall the DISO.

Thanks again. And thanks to the person(s) who organized the event.

Comment

@ the DISO!

Personally, if that was my car, the name of the dealer who did that would be all over the Viper forums. I'd drag their name through the mud and back.

I bet that was a fun class to attend.
      Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Thanks to Meguiars for providing this service.

We'll remember you guys when buying our car care products.

Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Dan Everts
        So Cal VCA President

Comment

Originally posted by Scottwax View Post
          @ the DISO!

Personally, if that was my car, the name of the dealer who did that would be all over the Viper forums. I'd drag their name through the mud and back.
          We did!

The story goes like this: I drove my Viper up to a small town Dodge dealer and noticed an SRT Ram QC sitting there. I parked the Viper next to it to check it out. He comes the salesman. He says "That sure is a nice Corvette you have there". He was dead serious! I said "Dude, that is a Viper...
          SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');