• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie needs help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help.

Hi all,
    I'm new to the forum and new to the Meguiar's.
    Needs a little help here.
    Just bought 3 bottles of meguiar's products, DEEP CRYSTAL PAINT CLEANER, DEEP CRYSTAL POLISH and DEEP CRYSTAL WAX.
    The questions are all about time.
    After I use CLEANER, should I just clean it from the surface right away or wait a few mins? Also, afetr use CLEANER and remove it, should I wait few mins then start polish?
    The same question about using the POLISH, clean it right away or wait? After polish do the WAX right away or wait?
    Thank you

Re: Newbie needs help.

The DC1 does not have to dry just work it in the paint really good then wipe off with a Microfiber towel, you don't have to wait before applying the polish.

You will apply the Polish the same way you don't have to let it dry just work it in and then wipe off, you don't have to wait before applying the wax.

You can now apply your favorite wax but with the wax you will have to wait before wiping it down you can do the swipe test to know when its time to wipe it down.

Here is a more detailed explanation just click on the links below.

Which products need to dry before removing?
    How to tell when a Meguiar's wax is ready to remove - The Swipe Test
    SYDSTER

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sydster View Post
        Welcome to MOL!

Thank you for the info.

Comment