• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Open Garage - 4-26-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures from Open Garage - 4-26-2007

Mike Pennington gone mad?!?

Video Clip
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig
      but i really wish we could set some of these up, up in Canada with some of us guys.
      or down here in Costa Rica !!!!!

Alex
      Mandarina Racing

Comment

You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

wow looks like a lot of fun. Did anyone actually film the whole thing?
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek View Post
                  wow looks like a lot of fun. Did anyone actually film the whole thing?
                  I filmed quite a bit I am in the process of editing it now.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');