• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on All Wheel Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on All Wheel Cleaner

Gonna give the AWC a try, but is it safe on brake components, as well as the locking nuts for the tires?

Thanks for your time
    It's all a passion....

Re: Question on All Wheel Cleaner

I use it all the time and I have not ever had a problem with brakes or lugs.
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

I wouldnt spray it directly onto/into the brakes.... but as long as you spray the wheel, agitate, then rinse, you'll be fine.

These new cleaners, or at least the Multi-Piece that I use, really foam up, so you dont need to soak the wheel with it either. Just spray a couple spots, and use a soft brush or two to wipe it around, etc.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

One side affectI have noticed is brake rotors develpoing some light rust on them. It does not harm anything and is removed once you drive the car.
        You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusZTS View Post
          One side affectI have noticed is brake rotors develpoing some light rust on them. It does not harm anything and is removed once you drive the car.
          thats just from the water. They will rust when it rains too..
          Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');