• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Can i use nxt on my headlights?

and what about wheels?

Comment

Yes and yes.

Products wont last as long on wheels of course, very harsh environment.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Honestly, I find Collinite 476s to be the best wheel wax there is. It survives on your wheels for a very long time. Start by doing a few applications of ColorX or Cleaner Wax or even a dedicated paint cleaner to get it looking nice. Then do two coats of 476s and it will repel water, brake dust with wipe of with a moist microfiber (at worst use QWD or Glass Cleaner) and as long as you don't leave it for too long, you won't have to use a dedicated wheel cleaning solution again for a long time.
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

NXT-best wax for exellent shine)(IMHO)
          Moscow

Comment

It is nice, gives a balanced look. Not too carnauba-ish, not too plasticky/glassy but sterile sealant look. Seems that meguiars look is more depth oriented (even the synthetic waxes) vs. the bright look. Not a bad thing though!

Even with the new ultimate wax, i still think (emphasis is on THINK) the NXt 2.0 will still be the top selling premium wax (NXT2.0, gold class, Ultimate Wax).. why? Price, or value.. Or the best compromise in terms of price..

Maybe I'm wrong, hehe..

Comment

to calais: What's your experience with Collinite 476s? In your experience, which lasts longer, 476 or NXT 2.0?

Comment

I used 2.0 on my 2005 silver altima and my wife's 2009 smoke colored Quest. The wax really made the cars look great. I am very happy with this wax.

Comment

Originally posted by Krieg View Post
                  I used 2.0 on my 2005 silver altima and my wife's 2009 smoke colored Quest. The wax really made the cars look great. I am very happy with this wax.
                  I`m agree with you))
                  Moscow

Comment

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
                    to calais: What's your experience with Collinite 476s? In your experience, which lasts longer, 476 or NXT 2.0?
                    I have to say that Collinite for me lasts longer than NXT2.0.

Comment

I'm just curious about 476s composition, i know its carnauba based but so is 915 but 915 has more carnauba content. Is it also a synthetic/carnauba hybrid? However i found Megs somehow darkens paint better..

Comment

476, 915 ,and 845 are primarily Polyethylene-based waxes. The carnauba content is minimal, even token. 915 is the only one that can be classified as being a carnauba wax, but Polyethylene is still its main base.
                        Paul Marmarinos
                        Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                        "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Nice, thanks for the info! NXT 2.0 liquid for me fulfills my needs and wants in a car wax.

Comment

can u use ultimate polish with nxt gen 2.0 liquid wax??

Comment

Sure.
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by george12
                                can u use ultimate polish with nxt gen 2.0 liquid wax??
                                Of course! That's a good combo.

Use the UP first obviously...
                                Originally posted by Blueline
                                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');