• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims Chrome Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rims Chrome Polish

Hot Rims Chrome Polish

HOT RIMSĀ® CHROME POLISH
    ————————————–––––

Hot Rims Chrome Polish is uniquely formulated to give chrome an eye-popping, mirror-like shine in minutes. Specialized abrasives remove tarnish and brake dust without micro-scratching, which can reduce chrome brilliance. Engineered lubricants in our creamy lotion allow for focused and safe polishing action that results in maximum visual intensity. With its unique, fresh scent, lack of harsh chemicals and easy on/easy off
    application, Hot Rims Chrome Polish is the leading edge of chrome care.

G16108 8-OZ Lotion
    MSRP $4.99

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Hot Rims Chrome Polish

I have been using this product and I really like it alot. It leaves a great shine on my chrome trims and most of all, this product isn't expensive to buy at all. In addition, you can get this product over the counter.

Precision

Comment

Just recently started to use it. Great stuff. Ease of application and the shine it lays down is fantastic.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I Just bought set of chrome wheels and for sure I want the wheels looks bright and shine every day.

I have bougth Hot Rims Chrome Cleaner and I think I need this product too...

But I don't know how much is it in US$ Currency because I don't understand about MSRP currency as shown in this forum,

And one thing I live in Indonesia, is it available for shipping to my country and how much shipping fee ?

Would you help me I think it's hard nough to find it, but I wil try to find this at Meguiars shop nearest my home..

thx

Comment

Originally posted by zigizou View Post
          And one thing I live in Indonesia, is it available for shipping to my country and how much shipping fee ?

Would you help me I think it's hard nough to find it, but I wil try to find this at Meguiar's shop nearest my home..

thx
          Hi zigizou,

Seeing how this was your first post, welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Meguiar's doesn't ship outside of the U.S. as that would take away any incentive for a person to become a distributor in another company so you'll want to find a distributor in your area or an online vendor that ships to your country.

Check out the list on the link below...

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
            Hi zigizou,

Seeing how this was your first post, welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Meguiar's doesn't ship outside of the U.S. as that would take away any incentive for a person to become a distributor in another company so you'll want to find a distributor in your area or an online vendor that ships to your country.

Check out the list on the link below...

Yeah That was my first post and this is my second post hehehe..
            I have asked to The Local Meguiars in Indonesia. but They don't have this product (Hot Rims chrome Polish).. So where I can get this product ???

Maybe you can help me to Local or Indoensian Meguiars to sell this product, Oh no.. I need this product early because at here now is rainy day....

need advice and asisstant tx

Comment

Great stuff!

Before:

After:
              If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by zigizou View Post
                Maybe you can help me to Local or Indoensian Meguiar's to sell this product, Oh no.. I need this product early because at here now is rainy day....

need advice and asisstant tx
                Outside of the link provided I don't have any other resources to post.

Sorry...

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jokeman View Post
                  Great stuff!

Before:

After:
                  wow..cool..

Comment

Just curious, is that a trial sized bottle....or do you drive a monster truck?
                    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Thats the same size bottle i use as well, it works awesome on my mothers sink

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                        Just curious, is that a trial sized bottle....or do you drive a monster truck?
                        That is a full size bottle. Mike's picture is just up close and personal with the bottle.
                        If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Alright I'm fully aware that I am going to be absolutely blasted for saying this, but I will admit that I have been using the Turtle Wax Chrome Polish for a while now. I originally bought it because it was cheap, and I am pretty happy with how it works. BUT, I am always looking for an improvement too.

So has anybody used the Turtle Wax equivalent and can offer an informed account on what would be a better use of money?

Comment

Aside from dirt and brake dust, I have a lot of water spots on my rims. This product should remove all of those, correct? Will it require some agitation to remove the spots? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanD View Post
                              Aside from dirt and brake dust, I have a lot of water spots on my rims. This product should remove all of those, correct? Will it require some agitation to remove the spots? Thanks.
                              Might be best for a new topic.

What are your wheels made of and coated with?
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');