• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Condtioner - Improved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Condtioner - Improved!

Sure, you could QID leather.

The 2-Step Conditioner also has a more matte appearence, at least it looks to me.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

No creme / lotion at Walmart . Only spray .

Comment

Originally posted by dope92cc View Post
        I've got the spray and I love it, makes me wish i had leather. However, my brother doesn't like the shine it produced in his 02 silverado, even after about a week, still too glossy for his taste.
        What can reduce the shine, QID maybe?
        Yeah, I purchased this product and found it very disappointing. I have always been perfectly satisfied with all other products.

Prior to this I used a two step spray cleaner and cream conditioner from another mainstream manufacturer and prefer the soft matte finish left by that product. This product seems to give the leather a shiny vinyl look that is squeaky when you sit on it.

I used the spray. Sorry this is my first post and a bit negative, but constructive feedback is the best way to express an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BacaraG35 View Post
          Yeah, I purchased this product and found it very disappointing. I have always been perfectly satisfied with all other products.

Prior to this I used a two step spray cleaner and cream conditioner from another mainstream manufacturer and prefer the soft matte finish left by that product. This product seems to give the leather a shiny vinyl look that is squeaky when you sit on it.

I used the spray. Sorry this is my first post and a bit negative, but constructive feedback is the best way to express an opinion.

Did you clean the leather before applying the product? That will make a major difference.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
            Did you clean the leather before applying the product? That will make a major difference.
            Well seats are really clean as car is not driven a lot, but I thought the point of the cleaner/conditioner spray is to get a one step maintenance application. At least that is why I bought it. Not a big deal, just thought I would try something new. As I said every other product performs 110% and I guess it is just personal preference on how the end result should be.

I prefer soft and matte as from my view that is how leather should be.

Comment

Originally posted by BacaraG35 View Post
              Well seats are really clean as car is not driven a lot, but I thought the point of the cleaner/conditioner spray is to get a one step maintenance application. At least that is why I bought it. Not a big deal, just thought I would try something new. As I said every other product performs 110% and I guess it is just personal preference on how the end result should be.

I prefer soft and matte as from my view that is how leather should be.

The seats could probably benefit from a deep cleaning with a soft brush and something like APC at 10:1. The GC Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner only has so much cleaning ability.

Did you let it dry and then wipe off excess with a clean towel?
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
                The seats could probably benefit from a deep cleaning with a soft brush and something like APC at 10:1. The GC Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner only has so much cleaning ability.

Did you let it dry and then wipe off excess with a clean towel?
                Let me give it another go. I used a micro towel to rub in, then another to "buff" it out.

Comment

um...stupid question....but what is APC?...All Purpose Cleaner?
                  Seeing their heads turn as you drive by is payment enough.

Comment

Yes, specifically Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner.
                    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');