• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Interior Detailer - Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Interior Detailer - Improved

Quik Interior Detailer - Improved

New Improvements for 2008
    • Increased UV Sunscreens prevent the absorption of the sun’s rays.
    • Increased amount of scent in formula keeps interior smelling fresh for up to 12 hours

QUIK Interior DETAILER™
    ————————————––––––
    The fastest way to clean all interior surfaces. Use every time you wash or Quik Detail your paint to give your interior that “just detailed” look. In just 5 additional minutes, your entire interior will look sharp and smell fresh. Quickly and easily maintains the look and feel of interior plastics, vinyl, leather, rubber, metal and even audio/video equipment. The safe, high lubricity formula lifts off dust, ashes, dirt, grime, spills and fingerprints without build-up. And, unlike traditional protectants that leave an artificial greasy feeling, Quik Interior Detailer leaves your interior™ surfaces looking natural and revitalized. Simply spray on, spread evenly with an Ultra Plush Super Terry or Supreme Shine® Microfiber and turn to a dry section of the towel for the final wipe off.

G14616 16-OZ Spray
    MSRP $5.49

QUIK INTERIOR DETAILER™ WIPES
    ————————————–
    Quik Interior Detailer™ Interior Wipes. Quickly and safely clean interior plastics, vinyl, leather, audio/video equipment and more! Fast interior touch-ups are now simple and easy. Use daily to maintain a clean appearance and every time you wash or Quik Detail your paint for that complete “just detailed” look. Unlike traditional protectants that leave a greasy look and feel, Quik Interior Detailer leaves a natural appearance and a fresh fragrance with every use.

G13600 25 Wipes
    MSRP $5.49
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Quik Interior Detailer - Improved

Love this stuff, even though I do not use it much in the interior of my car. I use it as a touch-up for electronics at home.

Comment

There was room for improvement?

Awesome...this stuff already rocked, but that UV protection is a nice plus for sure.

Comment

This thread is from last year, you probably already have used the updated version for months now.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan L. View Post
          This thread is from last year, you probably already have used the updated version for months now.

Ryan
          Haha, guess that explains why I didn't think it could be improved!

(I have a horrible migraine right now, so I at least have an excuse for missing the date! )

Comment

I was hoping that Meguiar's would have listened to the numerous requests to release this product in gallon size. Its just not economical for guys detailing more than one car a week.

Comment

Originally posted by starvekos View Post
              I was hoping that Meguiar's would have listened to the numerous requests to release this product in gallon size. Its just not economical for guys detailing more than one car a week.
              Rest assured the requests have been heard... I'm not sure if we'll ever bring this out in gallons but you never know... Scott Hair made this request shorty after this product was introduced and that's a powerful indicator.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I just bought this product too. I had been using "Black Magic" on my interior vinyl. It's a good product but produces a shine that screams at you and is just too much for my eyes. I guess it depends on what you like.

Quick Interior Detailer produces a rich, but more muted shine that I like and it isn't greasey like Black Magic. And it smells great to boot!

Comment

The only improvement Meguiars needs to make is a BIGGER bottle I would like to see this offered in the gallon sizes.

Comment

I haven't gotten the chance to use my Interior Wipes yet; it came with the Complete Auto Car Care Kit. Will try it soon.
                    Greetings from the Montero Sport Club of the Philippines! Visit us online at: www.monterosportclubphils.com

Comment

Mike I am using Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant that I bought last year (red bottle). I love this product because of the nice low gloss/ultra-clean look it produces.

What is the current equivalent to Natural Shine? Improved or the same stuff repackaged? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sgrier View Post
                        Mike I am using Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant that I bought last year (red bottle). I love this product because of the nice low gloss/ultra-clean look it produces.

What is the current equivalent to Natural Shine? Improved or the same stuff repackaged? Thanks.
                        Its the same stuff but just got relabeled
                        Nick
                        Tucker's Detailing Services
                        815-954-0773
                        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I bought the interior wipes and love them. I keep my Jeep completely spotless inside with these. Does anyone know how much UV protection this stuff has? I know the 303 Aerospace (which I also have) claims UV 40. I'm wondering if the Meguiar's stuff provides as much protection from the sun.

I like the look of the Meg's interior detailer better than the 303. I like the 303 for the outside fenders and bumpers, though. It's decent on tires too.

Comment

Never have seen a given UV rating for Meguiars product.
                            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

what about 64 oz. or 1/2 gal. refills for the hand held sprayers?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');