• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Detailer - New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quik Detailer - New!

Ultimate Quik Detailer - New!

ULTIMATE QUIK DETAILER™
    ————————————
    Ultimate Quik Detailer is a revolutionary mist and wipe product that works like a spray detailer and enhances wax protection. Hydrophobic Polymer Technology™ delivers an incredibly high surface tension which adds protection and causes water to bead relentlessly – wash after wash! Perfect for removing dust and fingerprints, Ultimate Quik Detailer leaves an ultra-slick, ultra-dark finish and is safe on all paint finishes.

G14422 22-OZ Spray
    MSRP $9.99
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Ultimate Quik Detailer - New!

Is this better than NXT Speed Detailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kobayashi2B View Post
      Is this better than NXT Speed Detailer?
      IMO, Yes, hands down the best detailer!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
        IMO, Yes, hands down the best detailer!
        darn are you serious, how sweet...cant wait to try it... nothing says i love you more than beading...

Comment

They are for slightly different purposes though... Comparing UQD/#135 to the other quick detail products isn't exactly an even comparison.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            They are for slightly different purposes though... Comparing UQD/#135 to the other quick detail products isn't exactly an even comparison.

care to claify?

Comment

UQD/#135 both have the hydrophobic polymers in them, like Nxt Wax 2.0, and whatever other ingredients that make them look great.

But since they leave a coating behind, they are not recomended for claying or for use on fresh paint. So they are best for after a wash, removing light dust, etc.

That means that you will still need a 'regular' quick detailer around as well.
              Last edited by Murr1525; Oct 29, 2008, 03:31 PM.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

The 135 does a awesome job. It makes your car look so good. You also get the added boost of the hydrophobic properties. You can't go wrong.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Correct me If I'm worng. Is it ture that somes say UQD is actually a Spray Wax without needing to let it dry? So, what if I compare between UQD and NXT Spray Wax? How about the slickeness, water beading, durability? As the prices for both products are not different, I want to know what makes them different? Is NXT Spray Wax also a Mist on, Wipe off Product or still needs to wait before wiping off?

Comment

Oh... now I understand better... UQD for the "in-between" waxing to get rid of light dusts, fingerprints, etc... a NXT SD should be handy when claying...

Now off I am to a local supplier for both products!

Why is detailing so addicting? :-D

Comment

Originally posted by HK77 View Post
                      Correct me If I'm worng. Is it ture that somes say UQD is actually a Spray Wax without needing to let it dry?
                      No.

UQD is a mist and wipe product that gives you the results of a spray wax but it is not a spray wax. UQD does not need to dry and should not be allowed to dry. Mist on, wipe off. Our 'current' spray waxes are mist on, allow to dry and then wipe off.

So, what if I compare between UQD and NXT Spray Wax? How about the slickeness, water beading, durability? As the prices for both products are not different, I want to know what makes them different? Is NXT Spray Wax also a Mist on, Wipe off Product or still needs to wait before wiping off?
                      Two different products.

UQD is a huge leap in mist and wipe performance and results that has a tendency replace a spray wax because it's easier to use with the same or better appearance results. UQD is much easier to use as spray on waxes rely more on using good technique.

Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

UQD is great, I use it on all my customers vehicles and love how easy it is to use.It gives that just wax look in about 10 minutes.
                        barry

Comment

OK! I see now. Then, UQD is clearly an overally better product in the detailer lines and spray-on products. Thanks Meguiars, UQD will be in my arena soon.

Thanks,
                          HK77

Comment

Hi! Last week, I got a UQD and tried it this morning. I think I'm quite new to Quick Detailers and still can't find a way to use it. I follow the instructions written on the bottle. I mist an area about 1-2 inch square and spread with a microfiber cloth and then use the other side of the microfiber cloth to finally wipe that area. The problem is when spreading using the microfiber. It doesn't feel safe and slippery and difficult to pull my microfiber cloth along the areas that I've misted. But Final wiping with the other side is easy and smooth.

Next question is "When I finish my whole vehicle, the cloth is almost wet. So, I want to know whether it's supposed to be like this or not?" For the looks, it's awesome and really resotre that slickness.

Thanks
                            HK77

Comment

Next question is "When I finish my whole vehicle, the cloth is almost wet. So, I want to know whether it's supposed to be like this or not?" For the looks, it's awesome and really resotre that slickness.

Thanks
                              HK77
                              Just a few things... a quik detailer should be used on a 'fairly' clean surface, meaning very light dust and fingerprints with a quality microfiber towel.

I find applying it a panel (fender, door, hood and so on) at a time works best. Often times I use two towels during a 'quik detail' but I have a large truck and the towel tends to get saturated as well, I find the detailer doesn't wipe dry with a saturated towel and won't leave as nice of a final look.

I have also found if your vehicle has a fairly fresh coat of wax a detailer seems to apply a little easier with less drag. Once UQD is applied you will have a very slick surface and your towel will easily glide over the surface.

Does that help a little?
                              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');