• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine Tire Spray - Improved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Shine Tire Spray - Improved

New 32 ounce Economy Size

HOT SHINE™ TIRE SPRAY & TIRE COATING
    ——————————————––
    Hot Shine™ delivers a high gloss shine in an aerosol or trigger application. Highly water-resistant polymers combined with anti-ozonant technology keep tires looking blacker longer, while preventing cracking, browning, and premature aging. The high gloss formula gives your tires a “wet-look” with a dark shine.

G12032 32-OZ Spray
    MSRP $6.99
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Hot Shine Tire Spray - Improved

I think next to NXT 2.0, this might be the next best thing to get an upgrade. I love the Hot Shine Dressing line and an an avid aerosol user. I find it hold up better than NXT Insane Tire Shine, but that's just my experiences. Any plans for an aerosol upgrade as well?
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Sounds Stupid But Just How Do You Apply It

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      New 32 ounce Economy Size

HOT SHINE™ TIRE SPRAY & TIRE COATING
      ——————————————––
      Hot Shine™ delivers a high gloss shine in an aerosol or trigger application. Highly water-resistant polymers combined with anti-ozonant technology keep tires looking blacker longer, while preventing cracking, browning, and premature aging. The high gloss formula gives your tires a “wet-look” with a dark shine.

G12032 32-OZ Spray
      MSRP $6.99
      Hi Guy

I just bought a bottle of the HOT SHINE SPRAY. I haven't use it YET.

My QUESTION(S) PLEASE

1. What kind of rag do I rub it in with ?
      2. Micro Fiber Cloth ?
      3. Just one shot with the spray or repeated sprays ?

Tell me just what you do when using this product.

THANK YOU GUY
      GOD BLESS

Schooner
      Schooner
      GOD you ALL

Comment

I had the old version (I now use All Season Dressing) and the label tells you just spray it on the tire, well if you do that you will have it everywhere else also. So I recommend a foam pad or even better IMO a paint brush. Spray it on the pad/brush and spread it out.

Comment

I would go with the foam tire applicator. I like using the paint brush to apply endurance tire gel. I pour some product into a plastic bowl, dip the brush in and its simple. Good luck with either choice.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Just bought this today! Its great for the wheel wells. I have not tried it on the tires yet. I want to buy an applicator, so I can spray this on it, less mess.

Comment

is it product spray on and walk off? i'm looking from quik tire detailer/dressing as endurance kinda messy sometimes

how about nxt insane tire shine?

Comment

Good product, but you can't just spray direct on, unless you do something to cover the rims or the paint. (Especially not on a lowered car as mine, with low dimension tires) I use a small sponge as a applicator, it works for me

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');