• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 - Formula Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0 - Formula Update

I just wanted to throw this out there for some reflection seeing as Houkster is new to our forum. We appreciate you being a member and we value your participation.

Sometimes it is better to push away from the keyboard. Think twice, post once.

Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules, especially, #1 and #2.

Forum Rules

Thanks for understanding.

Andy M.
    MOL Moderator
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I have re-opened the thread as I have made all of the administrators of our forum aware and we will keep a close eye on it.

Thanks

Andy
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I have looked over the rules that the moderator, Andy M., has pointed out:

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

2. No arguing with Moderators or Administrators.

First, if a post is interpreted by the moderator as being a personal attack, there is no recourse but to accept that judgment because the second rule prohibits any exchange of viewpoints because that can be interpreted as arguing with the moderator.

I made what I thought was a reasoned reply to the objections of the administrator. The response of the moderator was that I should push away from the keyboard and think twice and post once.

I am requesting that this account be closed.

Comment

I am sorry that you feel that way. But as I said, and has been a "motto" here for a number of years, at times one needs "to push away from the keyboard". And once again, you came back with another post in which you were upset.

We stand behind our Moderators, if our Moderators think you're causing problems for the online community they are empowered to take whatever action necessary to correct the problem.

I closed your account for you. No worries.

Andy M.
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Houckster View Post
            I thought that I'd pass on what I read on another forum about M21 and cure time. The recommendation was to leave the M21 on for 12 hours (Polycharger wasn't part of the discussion) so that it would fully cure before removing the haze. It seems to me that the protection might be more durable with this method. I'm going to try this tonight. I already have a coat of M21 on the car that I mixed with Polycharger. I won't strip what's already there, just add another layer of M21/Polycharger and wait twelve hours. I see how that works as far as ease of removal goes. Any other conclusions will take a lot longer to reach.
            The curing process doesn't really begin until the haze is removed. Hazing is not the same as curing.

I tried Polycharger with a competitor's product and quite frankly I did not see all that much difference, in looks, durability, or haze time. Just my observation.

NXT is NOT the same product as #21. I think most detailers who have used both LSPs would agree with that statement. For one thing #21 lasts much longer than NXT does.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

i didn`t understand one moment-can i maintain my car after causing or it is possible i can drive after causing ?
              Moscow

Comment

after causing i see white broad patterns-
                grinding does not help
                . disappear only after washing
                why?
                Moscow

Comment

Originally posted by THERAPY View Post
                  after causing i see white broad patterns-
                  grinding does not help
                  . disappear only after washing
                  why?
                  I want to try to help you but I am having difficulty understanding your question. Are you saying there is a haze on your vehicle that will only come off after washing?

Andy
                  Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Andy M. Yes,you understand me.
                    Moscow

Comment

Originally posted by RamAirV1 View Post
                      NXT is NOT the same product as #21. I think most detailers who have used both LSPs would agree with that statement. For one thing #21 lasts much longer than NXT does.
                      RamAirV1
                      While I will agree with you that #21 has good durability, have you tested both products side by side for comparison?

Not saying your statement isn't true, but I remember seeing a post by Mike Phillips about this very subject. According to him the main difference in the two is that #21 is formulated to allow application by rotary (hence professional line) while NXT isn't.
                      2019 Ford F-150 XLT SPORT 4X4 Ecoboost

Comment

Andy M. Yes,you understand me.
                        How thick are you applying the product? What are you using to remove the product? I've never really heard of anyone having the same issue.
                        Have you made sure the product is dry and ready for removal?

Check this out here: The Swipe Test

This will help you know when the product is ready to be removed.

Andy
                        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Andy,thx,i unerstood my mistake-wrong swipe test. tooday i wash my car and put wax on my car,waiting several minutes and made the swipe test...i have made a good job in my mind.THANKS!!!!
                          Moscow

Comment

Andy,thx,i unerstood my mistake-wrong swipe test. tooday i wash my car and put wax on my car,waiting several minutes and made the swipe test...i have made a good job in my mind.THANKS!!!!
                            Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Andy
                            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Andy,please,tell me:i want to wax car by Gold Class and wax by M21,so, what better put on car first-M21 or MGC? Thx for your answer.)
                              Moscow

Comment

I bought a bottle of 21 2.0 today and I was shocked!
                                I would have never guessed it was purple. I mean I didn't see that one coming...
                                why was I not warned??!?
                                Anyway, I can't wait to see what this purple stuff will do to my metallic paint.
                                Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                                baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');