• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT 2.0 in Kits at Wal-Mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NXT 2.0 in Kits at Wal-Mart

Any walmarts in OKC area have them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss_429 View Post
      I've heard that some Wal-Marts have them on sale already for around $20. Think I'll pick up another kit.

not in my area yet, still at $25, just checked last night but I am keeping my eyes open!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I am so excited, as one of these kits is being sent to me!! I posted a topic on a motor oil message board that I'm an admin on, and within an hour "bretfraz" responded that he would send me a kit! I believe he's a long time member on here also.

So he went out to a Walmart in Atlanta yesterday, bought the kit, then repackaged everything safely with packing peanuts and shipped it here to me in Canada! Is that awesome or what? I'll be one of the first few people in Canada to get NXT 2.0! I can't wait to try it out! It's too cold here to apply it outside so I'll have to do it in my garage (which usually stays above 50F for most of the winter). Hopefully it'll arrive before my holidays are over with (I'm off work until Jan 7th, so chances are good that this kit will arrive some time between Jan 2-4)
        Last edited by Patman; Dec 22, 2007, 04:41 AM.
        2018 Torch Red Corvette

Comment

Walmart in my area (IL) now selling NXT 2.0 (i'm not talking about the kit)
          just the bottle alone for $14.49

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            I am so excited, as one of these kits is being sent to me!! I posted a topic on a motor oil message board that I'm an admin on, and within an hour "bretfraz" responded that he would send me a kit! I believe he's a long time member on here also.

So he went out to a Walmart in Atlanta yesterday, bought the kit, then repackaged everything safely with packing peanuts and shipped it here to me in Canada! Is that awesome or what? I'll be one of the first few people in Canada to get NXT 2.0! I can't wait to try it out! It's too cold here to apply it outside so I'll have to do it in my garage (which usually stays above 50F for most of the winter). Hopefully it'll arrive before my holidays are over with (I'm off work until Jan 7th, so chances are good that this kit will arrive some time between Jan 2-4)
            I am sure you are going to love NXT Tech Wax 2.0.
            Here is my review
            http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...896#post184896
            03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

I just picked up three here in NJ. I was getting a new tire at WallyWorld and i noticed the Megs kit. I was surprised and happy at the same time. The kit is $24.88 which is awesome for all that you get. My girlfriend just got a new car and i thought it was a perfect gift to keep it looking beautiful. Maybe now she will stop asking me to detail her car. I still cant believe how much you get for such a great price.

Comment

I just picked up three here in NJ. I was getting a new tire at WallyWorld and i noticed the Megs kit. I was surprised and happy at the same time. The kit is $24.88 which is awesome for all that you get. My girlfriend just got a new car and i thought it was a perfect gift to keep it looking beautiful. Maybe now she will stop asking me to detail her car. I still cant believe how much you get for such a great price.

Comment

I just picked up two kits here in Sedalia, Mo. The original price was $24.98 and they were marked down to $20!! Talk about an excellent deal! Now if this snow and ice would go away, I could try the NXT 2.0 I'm just dying to try it out!

Mike
                  Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
                  ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

If there's anyone in the Jacksonville, FL area, the Walmart on Lem Turner has them.

You'll love it, mh68. I haven't used it much, but the little bit I have used it, I really like it. It's very easy to apply and wipe off.
                    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
                    Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
                    2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
                      If there's anyone in the Jacksonville, FL area, the Walmart on Lem Turner has them.

You'll love it, mh68. I haven't used it much, but the little bit I have used it, I really like it. It's very easy to apply and wipe off.
                      I'm sure I love it but it's not even 25 degrees outside and it's killing me to have the new 2.0 and not being able to use it!
                      Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
                      ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

I picked mine up at the Super Wal-Mart in Cloquet, MN. So I guess they are starting to reach other places since Minnesota wasn't even on the list to begin with. Didn't we also discuss that most of them were at Super Wal-Marts as opposed to the normal Wal-Mart. Either way, I got mine and hope everyone gets theirs.
                        On another note, I did go to Target today and their kit with Gold Class was only $14.99.
                        "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Hey Mike,

is it possible the NXT kits may be in a special package at target during the '08 holiday season??
                          -Freeman

Comment

Wal-Mart has no love for us Californians?

Comment

Originally posted by BigLouie View Post
                              Hey Mike,

is it possible the NXT kits may be in a special package at target during the '08 holiday season??
                              The kits everyone is talking about in this thread were a Christmas Holiday Promotion, Christmas is over and so is the promotion. (Look at the date of the posts, they're from back in December, 2007)

We tend to have a Christmas Kit every year, not sure if there's anything in the works for spring as far as a kit goes. Watch the homepage tomorrow for a new promotion however.

Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');