• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gallery Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery Issue

Hey Mike Phillips,

None of my photos transfered over from the old forum. Also I remember when I first joined the forum about 4 years ago the gallery had unlimited photo storage for the members, when it was switched to the other forum style it was also unlimited now I have a 100,000 kb limit. Is their any way we could get that upped to unlimited. I only suggest this due to the fact that I like to post multiple pictures of my work, and I now have to reload pictures and rewrite many posts from the other forum so everyone can still view them.

Andrew Parshall
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Re: Gallery Issue

Hey Andrew,
    I don't think that the galleries and pics will be transferred over. However, you can still access your gallery in the new, now archived, forum.

Chris
    Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
      Hey Andrew,
      I don't think that the galleries and pics will be transferred over.
      That is correct, just like there is no available software to import the data from the CS forum to the vB forum, there is no available software to import the photos from the CS gallery to the vB gallery.

They are still assessable. We're really sorry about this and for what it's worth, I have the most to lose as I have the most photos posted in the CS gallery.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

As Andrew mentioned, is there a possibility of more gallery space? I filled 50mbs within seven months on the old forum.
        Chris
        Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Mike,
          I kind of figured things would not transfer over, but it does not hurt to ask.

Andrew
          2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');