• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Hi all,
    After reading through a few threads and discovering how many Australians there are on here who want to know about new product releases and our distribution, I decided it was time to sign up and represent.

If anyone has any questions on Australian related topics i'll do my best to help you out.

Cheers guys

Alex

Re: G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Hi Alex,

Don't you run or work on the Meguiar's Australia website? If so we should make that clear to everyone.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Yep, I do work on things on the Meguiar's website

Comment

A few questions are we going to get the G220 in Australia?

Are we going to bigger range of Mirror Glaze products in Australia, In particular the SYNTHETIC SEALANT 2.0 M2116/2164?

One more, when do we expect to see UQD and NXT V2 products on Australian shelves?

Cheers
        The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
        Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Hi professorsabre
          We are currently looking at having limited quantities of all products avaliable online.
          Both G220 and M21 are both new and wont be avaliable to us until January 08.
          the G220 may some Australian compliance issues with may delay its release but everything else should be here by April.
          UQD will be released at Summernats and become avaliable online and at Super Cheap Auto stores from January.

Alex

Comment

Hi Alex

Thank you for taking the time to listen to the Aussie issues - it is very much appreciated. My major prblem is looking at what I can get in stores in Australia and then looking at what is provided in New Zealand there is no comparison. It would help greatly if you were able to extend your product range so we are able to access the latest products without having to import them ourselves. It is interesting you note the G220 will be avalibale form April 2008 - I have an email from a Representaive of your firm saying you won't be importanting them as they are too expensive compared to toehr machines in the Aussie market?

Appreciate your feedback on the timing of the new range or at least with what is avalibale in NZ.

Again, thank you for caring enough to ask.

Comment

Hi alex,
              its great that there is finally someone from megs australia on the forum. the only other detailing forum in the aussie web is finalinspection.com.au, but its kinda no where near as professional as mol, cuz we got mike phillips here

did u say UQD in aussieland?! finally! the wait is over! i personally think there would be quite a few people in aust interested in the g220, i already know 2 friends of mine interested as we use megs products too often, and another 6 who are currently unhappy with their machines that they are using.

wilco
              Regards, Wilco
              There's No Shine Like Meguiar's

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Hi Alex
                  It's all good news and as others have said appreciate you took the time to get involved in our regions interests. That's what i like to see, keep up the support.
                  Cheers.
                  If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

It's great to see some aussies on board.

Can I have a free hat ? . . . . lol. . . .

Comment

I would really like to see m84 available in australia(1 gallon)and would generally like to see some stores geared towards the professional buyer or to be able to buy online from meguiars australia.

Comment

I'm heading to the summernats do I get a free hat?

Comment

dute, if you're going to the Nats don't forget you gota pick up some UQD. Apparently it's being released at the Nats.

Originally posted by MotorActive
                          UQD will be released at Summernats and become avaliable online and at Super Cheap Auto stores from January.

Alex
                          Get me a bottle and a free hat too!

Comment

Hi Alex,

Are there any updates regarding the G220? I know there are a few of us on here that are real keen to get our hands on one!

Cant wait to try the UQD now! Will keep an eye out for it in stores.

Comment

great news! good to see motoractive getting on the forum and answering our questions! as has been said new/professional product availability is probably the main concern. asdie from boosting stores' ranges, i think the online ordering capability for some more obscure products would be a great idea and certainly solve many problems to which there is currently no solution. also great to hear we're getting UQD and the new range soon, i cant wait to try these and im sure theyll rush straight to the sharp end of the market. great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');