• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Welcome Alex!

Sure do love to watch those "Super V8" races!
    Boss_429

Comment

Hi All

Perthexcite - Sorry for the delayed reply, we've been so busy organising for Summernats that I havent had the chance to logon.
      We do a lot of product testing before releasing new products on the Australian market. Some products being released in the states we believe may not be all that much better that ones we already have in our range.

Wilco - Yes UQD is fianlly here we had an unofficial release at Summernats on the weekend. It will be available to purchase through our website very soon.

seventhson - m84 used to be available here but was discontinued due to lack of sales. sorry for the inconvience...
      many of our products will become available online if they are difficult for consumers to find. our website is curently being completely redeveloped so alot of things will be changing.

downsey - believe me everyone here will know more about the G220 as soon as I know.... promise

Sydster, professorsabre, dute, ozSS, Boss 429 - Thanks guys

as for the hat dute, if i give you one then everyone will want one for free. sorry champ. i can send you some stickers if you like?

Comment

gday alex,

just wondering re some meguiars logo decals, i sent pics of my car through to the aussie website for the free decals but im still yet to receive a reply. ive been trying to seek out some black megs logo decals (as i have a white car) but its been hard.
        would you be able to help me get some? i'm more than willing to pay for them, and the postage costs. im located in melbourne.
        Regards, Wilco
        There's No Shine Like Meguiar's

Comment

Originally posted by MotorActive View Post

downsey - believe me everyone here will know more about the G220 as soon as I know.... promise
          Thanks mate, appreciate it.

And yes, welcome to the forum, thanks for joining up! Great to have an Australian representative online.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilco View Post
            gday alex,

just wondering re some meguiars logo decals, i sent pics of my car through to the aussie website for the free decals but im still yet to receive a reply. ive been trying to seek out some black megs logo decals (as i have a white car) but its been hard.
            would you be able to help me get some? i'm more than willing to pay for them, and the postage costs. im located in melbourne.
            pm your details and i'll send them out - no charge

Comment

Glad to see you on board Alex!

I too have been hanging out for NXT 2.0 and UQD. I might have to check the stores again and let you know how I go...
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

how about a thread/section with product availability/on-shelf dates? i could use some UQD tomorrow, dont have time to wax and want to protect from water spots... might give supercheap a ring, fingers crossed!

Comment

PM sent. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ozSS View Post
                    how about a thread/section with product availability/on-shelf dates?
                    Sounds like a great idea. No-one will keep pestering Alex if there is just a single dedicated thread with Aussie realease dates.

e.g.

Product > Available > Price

G220 April 08 $$$

UQD Jan 08 $$$

Comment

best idea i have ever heard

Comment

i'll see what i can put together

Comment

Your the man Alex. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by MotorActive View Post
                            i'll see what i can put together
                            That would be awesome!

Thanks Alex.

Comment

Welcome, Alex.

Do I understand correctly that NXT2 & #21v2 will be available in April?
                              Paul Marmarinos
                              Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                              "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Hi Alex,

Is there any chance you can get a special order put through for a handful of G220's for us here in Aiustralia?

Last I heard there was a possibility of an April availability date but that was only a 'possibility'.

Thanks Alex

P.S. Reading all the positive reviews is only making things worse

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');