• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G'day from Meguiar's Australia

update looks good mate, great work. i cant wait that long though! so ill probably order some 2.0 from the states. desktop calendar is a good idea too.

Comment

Originally posted by Perthexcite View Post
      It has been so hot over here in Perth I haven't scored a weekend cool enough to do my black Caprice....hopeful we will cool down soon.
      Looks like this weekend might be the one.
      Paul Marmarinos
      Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
      "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Great to see UQD available now, although I've yet to see it on any shelves you can buy it online. Also looking forward to the Mag & Aluminum polish and the G220.
        Alex I don't expect you to answer this until you get back, are we getting anymore Mirror Glaze products, new/updated, in this year? #83 & Synthetic Sealant V2 specifically?
        Cheers
        Angelo

btw have a great vacation.
        The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
        Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

hey everyone!
          im back from my holiday.

professorsabre - im pretty sure we will be seeing some new mirror glaze products sometime in '08. We've currently got some testing going on but once things are set in stone i'll let you know.

Cheers
          Alex

Comment

G220 Available June 2008 here in Oz!!

Fantastic!

Thanks Alex

Now for the price...

Comment

Aaah Meguiars, you've done it again!

Finally got my hands on some UQD on the weekend and man what a great product!

It does everything I wanted it to. Exceptional shine and slickness, plus my detailing time has been cut in half. Thanks Meguiars, this is my new "go to" product.
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Just a quick note everyone, i picked up NXT 2.0 liquid at supercheap today, $40 and still comes with a foam applicator. cant wait to try it out!

Comment

Sweet, I'm gonna have a look for it in my local supercheap this week.
                  Let us know how it goes!
                  I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Can anyone shed any light as to when we'll be getting the paste version here?
                    If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

paste version of tech wax 2.0 should be filtering through stores soon

also if anyone is keen to post some feedback on the new formula (either liquid or wax) i'll get it up on the meguiars.com.au website.

Cheers guys
                      Alex

Comment

Alex,

Any updates on the G220 availability? I got excited when I went to the "New for 2008" section of the Megs Australia site:

STATUS - Available online Now!

After clicking "Click Here to Purchase Online", I got:

"Temporarily Unavailable"

Was this ever available here? When do you expect to have some in stock?

I am determined to have one by Xmas, even if it means importing one myself!

Comment

Hi davey,
                          We did have stock of the G220 but unfortunately the demand was more than expected and they sold out.
                          We currently have more on order with the states. The container is expected into port on the 21st November.
                          If you would like to discuss reserving yourself one please contact me on (02) 9737 9422 and I'll sort it out for you.

Cheers
                          Alex

Comment

We have a Megs in Australia???? awsome... who would have thought....

Comment

Hey Alex long time no see..... any surprises in that container???? New for 2009
                              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by professorsabre View Post
                                Hey Alex long time no see..... any surprises in that container???? New for 2009
                                Cheers

yeah with that, why does the new products go up to 2008 and not whats new in 2009???

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');