• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G'day from Meguiar's Australia

yeah i know i havnet been on here in a while, things are a little hectic at the moment.
    nothing excited in the container just more stock.
    you guys will be the first to know when new products are coming
    well we release new products July 1st of every year so is more 08/09.
    Im sure we'll find out soon what is coming as SEMA is up soon and a lot of new products will be launched there.

cheers
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by MotorActive View Post
      Hi davey,
      We did have stock of the G220 but unfortunately the demand was more than expected and they sold out.
      We currently have more on order with the states. The container is expected into port on the 21st November.
      If you would like to discuss reserving yourself one please contact me on (02) 9737 9422 and I'll sort it out for you.

Cheers
      Alex
      Sweet, I'll give you a call today to discuss.

Thanks for the reply mate. After detailing cars passionately for 20 years, I'm about to turn over a new leaf - from hand to machine - can hardly wait!
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Davey
        Got my G220 a few weeks ago. Haven't does as much as I would have liked so far, but definately easier and quicker with better results. You'll love it.
        Yesterday I had some M80 delivered and hope to get into it on the weekend and see what difference it makes compared to the ColourX I have used so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bluey View Post
          Davey
          Got my G220 a few weeks ago. Haven't does as much as I would have liked so far, but definately easier and quicker with better results. You'll love it.
          Yesterday I had some M80 delivered and hope to get into it on the weekend and see what difference it makes compared to the ColourX I have used so far.
          You lucky bugger! Did you get yours from a store or from Megs Australia?

Alex, do any stores (say Supercheap Auto etc) sell the the G220? I wouldn't mind actually seeing/touching one before purchasing.
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
            You lucky bugger! Did you get yours from a store or from Megs Australia?

Alex, do any stores (say Supercheap Auto etc) sell the the G220? I wouldn't mind actually seeing/touching one before purchasing.
            Davey

I've sent you a PM with details of where I got it.

If it helps, it's like holding a small angle grinder, only it makes a lot less noise, and is much kinder on the paint.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Bluey, much appreciated.

Comment

Does anyone know where or if it is possible to buy a grit guard in Brisbane?

Comment

^^ Good question. I haven't seen any here in Sydney either.

Comment

Sent PM to both of you regarding the grit guards.
                    Cheers.

The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
                    Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                    If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by professorsabre View Post
                        Sent PM to both of you regarding the grit guards.
                        Cheers.

Me too, please.

Comment

Hey all
                          any chance of getting to know where to buy one of these grit guards??

Cheers

Comment

wow
                            next shipment just in time for my birthday present.

Alex, or anyone who has the G220, does it come with procedures on how to use it? or a video tutorial? cuz i kinda dont wanna get it wrong and achieve swirl-mania instead of gloss-mania.

and wot about the type of foam pads? n00b at g220 here.
                            Regards, Wilco
                            There's No Shine Like Meguiar's

Comment

Okay bluey & buddy89 check your pm's
                              Cheers
                              If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                                Thanks for the heads up mate.
                                You're welcome mate.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');